Where's the weekend thread?

Fri/Sat/Sun spent further recovering from nose op:oops:...and accelerating latest project :idea:8):D

Neices second birthday Sunday, prepping her for inevitable mensa application by extending verses of Old MacDonald to 5 animals and generally fussing over her competing with the rest of the family for cuteness superlatives:D

not some Westbrook stylee reconstruction I hope..:):)

No mate, just going for a more Ashkenazim look for Autumn/Winter 09/10 ;)

(Having sinus's drained, tho means I've got these plastic splint things in for 2 weeks which is bloody painful:cry:)

Tonight - Boxing on Sky tonight. Big Audrey and co.

Tomorrow - take my boy to football training in the morning. Nothing else planned rest of the day probably bit of gambling!

Sunday - kids swimming and rest of day again nothing.

Still in hibernation.

Hope you are all well.

xxx

Sat: off to see my friends new beauty salon and hair salon in Queens Park (www.vanityclare.co.uk :D:D ) followed by Covent Garden for some late lunch and bit of general mooching. Night time maybe at Masons Arms in Kensal Green for Desert Island Disco (Nicky Holloway haha)

Sun: Commence transformation of spare room into design studio/photography studio/art gallery (will probably involve lots of "minimal" white paint, reflective surfaces and arty objets) Phase 1 of the Chewsters migration from Essex to Proper London underway..... the XBox has already taken up residence in the bedroom .... :eek:

Next week, another week of doing nowt on Garden Leave. Yawn.....:D:D:D

Last Night = homework
Tonight = watch x factor while drinking wkd but I can only get a little drunk as I have to take Dad to airport in early hours
Tomorrow night = read books :eek:

Back