Where to go

T

Townsend

I was wondering where to go when I am over in Ibizia. I will be there Sunday July 27th and Monday 28th. Me and a friend are staying in the Jet Apartments. I know this is hard question to answer. But if anyone can give suggestions that would be great.

Also we arrive in at 11:00 am where should we go. Any help would be much appreciated.

We are both single 28 year old guys from the States.

Thanks,

Mark

Easy Space on Sunday, DC10 on Monday :D

Space opens 8am Sunday morning til 6am Monday morning, DC10 opens 6am Monday til whenever :eek: :p

if your only there for 2 days inbetween what the lovely barbie suggested try to go to ibiza town sunday night, just to have a walk about and catch some of the bars

base bar is good, :D

whoa..... just two days??...... you´ll sure regret it, i think what barbie suggested will do just fine, i had a great time there last year... take care and party safe... hahaha

Hey guys thanks for the advice. I know two days is not much. We are going to travel to the rest of spain for two weeks. I know on Tuesday when I am leaving, I probably will wish I was staying longer.

Thanks again

well space and dc10 for sure if youre into house n ´stuff....but if you like trance and progressive stuff, try going to Es Paradis or Amnesia, Pacha for Defmix sat. nite and maybe try the bars in ibiza townsend as well

Back