where is best to stay...Playa D'en Bossa or san antonio??

Exactly why I think I hadn't realised this before :lol: I probably didn't realise what island i was on never mind what beach.
I think that's why I've never thought poorly of the beach in PdB. I'm usually there sitting under an umbrella with sunglasses on and beer in hand, spacing out to the music blaring from Bora Bora. I even like that it's crowded because people watching keeps me occupied. Don't need much else at those times :lol:

When in better states, we drive off to places like Cala Jondal...

I have to agree with many of you that when i first arrived in playa d'en bossa i thought it was a dump (maybe something to do with it being a cloudy day?). but i loved staying there. although there are much nicer beaches i personally liked the feel of it.

Great villas in that area - lovely and quiet - excellent sunsets from your very own villa roof and a short taxi ride from everywhere!! Ideal....

i'd second that, 8 of us stayed there a few years back and it was a mighty fine villa, far enough from san an but near enough to get into to get a taxi/bus to the other side of the isle.

of late i have tended to stay in pdb, fig/ibiza town, purely for space and bora bora and the 5 min (**** i'm going to be late for the plane) taxi journey.........:lol:!

having stayed in both i too feel that playa den bossa is much better to stay in.
however it depends on what your going for, loads of people i know ask me where is best to stay and i always tell them to stay in san antonio, reason being i know that they are more interested in cheap drink and having a 'lads holiday'.
personally if your going for the love of the music and partying without the loutish side to it playa den bossa is much better. its cleaner, closer to the better clubs, and less lager louts about.

Back