Whens everyone going?

Its obviously my preference, but the $400 difference per person between San Juan and MIA/JFK adds up when flying a family of 4.

Its not a competitive route at all, so the price never moves much.
I'm guessing Iberia's route? Time vs money, always a fun compromise. So long as you're not traveling with little ones it's probably not too bad getting out out MIA. NYC the cheapest but longest?

I'm guessing Iberia's route? Time vs money, always a fun compromise. So long as you're not traveling with little ones it's probably not too bad getting out out MIA. NYC the cheapest but longest?
Correct. The route is flown by Iberia, but marketed by BA and AA.

My tickets out of NYC were about 300 pp rt to BCN. Pretty hard to beat that even paying the additional connection. :lol:

That's a dinner at Lio, almost.

Government just gave the green light...

So we're arriving July 17th and leaving July 24th. Don't care about clubs or bars opening. I'll be happy with enjoying Ibiza, perhaps one or two open air small parties or perhaps some private partying. We'll be fine.

Going again in September but might make use of the free flight change options for that second trip once there is more information about actually being able to party in September / October.

I was talking to my friend today and she may have convinced me to go to ibiza in Oct for my 40th bday. I will see how the summer plays out with the parties and if they have open air parties

Won't be as my original plan odyssey closing, and Solomon closing... We will see

Early April was canned, transferred my July (clockwork) trip to next year so looking at October.
It would be my 5th year on the trot at this time & its my favourite time of year to go...
My wife & I have the same birthday (15th)

Weather is still good & nice to explore the island without it being too busy. Also a few nice closing parties to go to ;)

Government just gave the green light...

So we're arriving July 17th and leaving July 24th. Don't care about clubs or bars opening. I'll be happy with enjoying Ibiza, perhaps one or two open air small parties or perhaps some private partying. We'll be fine.

Going again in September but might make use of the free flight change options for that second trip once there is more information about actually being able to party in September / October.

The is great news. It may just be better for us to travel DXB>AMS>IBZ that try to navigate the U.K!

August 16th for 8 nights, with a bit of luck and depending if clubs kick off in some form later on may consider going back for a long weekend / shorter stay in October too

I ve booked my flights from 3 to 10 august... (waiting to book an hotel/appartement ...depends where will be the most activities at beach clubs and bars :)

Tricky question
Ibz town (Nightmare Parking issue ☝ u got only bars at harbor, Lio (for rich people, not a lot of people can afford 200€ diner with a show ), Destino by 8-10 miles (not on my minds even i ve already been there when there was no party just for some drinks and chillout music, quiet empty that day)
Pdb (bars in pdb strip from popular one eg Murphy's bar to fancy one eg Nassau +Bora bora beach/ el Patio beach club ); Sa trinxa Salinas beach (bar) not so far by 5-7 miles
San an West end (Itaca bar, Plastik Lineker san an bay ,o 'beach, Bambuku ibiza rocks, ibz rocks bar Kumharas San an bay (bar) savanah cafe, mambo cafe )

I will suggest San an but a car is more than recommanded this year (Exploration and bus is to avoid because of mass gathering and and as frequency is low we can expect delay to pick bus as if packed to satisfy social distancing, u may queue for next one)

Are bars in westend will be allowed at night? (looks like not) places such Hush ibz? (hanging in westend is not my thing but this year u can't be picky ?)

Last edited:
I've got hotels provisionally booked for PDB and San An with free cancellation....but all this depressing chat today is making think PDB is a bad idea. Not sure I fancy it in 'winter mode', things shuttered up etc. A lot of the hotels shut, dead atmosphere, it's not exactly the easiest on the eye resort even in the height of a normal summer! The only good thing could potentially be Bora Bora if it opens and some of the beach bars (clubs), that could a bit lively late afternoon...but massively quieter than usual. Then you've got San An which will also be weirdly quiet, but does have some nice restaurants and the sunset. It is a toughy.

Might splash out on a really posh hotel somewhere secluded, make it a relaxing holiday...rent a car (which are supposed to be extortionate already), dip in and out as necessary. Going to have to to wait and see how the next few weeks pan out. Will Pikes be able to open Freddies room? Will that count as a club? So many questions need answering....

I am feeling the quieter beaches and the island being more chilled but some tricky decisions to be made....

Pdb was always a bad idea unless b4 the aera of Space ibz afters and Bora bora beach club that was the place to be (unless for people looking for fancy hotels such hard rock hotel ushuaia hotel/club )

yeah i ve notice a raise of 75% for my renting car along summer, i was lucky to do the booking november without this crazy rising price (i 'll have it end september for car booking ?)

San an u got menu del dia (& nice good restaurants) , thing u dont have in pdb as it's pricey place (unless having a car n going to San jordi )
& nice sunsets closed by.

Freddies at pikes can't open, it was always packed, only the pool session there in the afternoon ?

Booked a 200cc scooter this week, got a cracking deal. Not sure what's up with rental cars. Should be cheaper, not more expensive than usual.

Back