Whens everyone going?

scooters in ibz is not a good idea, Nearly all people i met had a crash with & i saw many crash with scooters & people laid on floor too.
Price raise for renting car, september prices are peak season now x3 ?

its the quad bikes that seem to be an issue, people don't understand the power behind them have to be careful with turns seen a nasty crash in Cyrpus they can do some serious damage.. plus they sound horrific

Finally took the plunge and booked to fly out on 1 August. Staying in a house near Ibiza Town (with my Mum & my husband) from 1-8 August, then just my husband & I for our 5th wedding anniversary for a few days, although we haven't booked our accommodation or return flight yet.

Decided on a house over an apartment or hotel as we thought having our own entrance and not sharing lifts, pools etc would help reduce the risk of catching anything when inside.

Didn't think he would have been your type?
Yes I love him! Seen him a few times at pacha, loved it, also seen him at destino but he bored me that night...

what did you think my type was?

I wasn't a dc10 girl, only went once in all the years and went twice in 2021 and loved it! Even though they made me wait 3 hours for closing😵

September, maybe... Obviously depends on covid restrictions, but a nagging part of me also thinks I might have lost my Ibiza/clubbing mojo. :(

Yes I love him! Seen him a few times at pacha, loved it, also seen him at destino but he bored me that night...

what did you think my type was?

I wasn't a dc10 girl, only went once in all the years and went twice in 2021 and loved it! Even though they made me wait 3 hours for closing😵
Sorry, it was a shit attempt at gutter level humour.

Back