Whens everyone going?

2nd July for a week, was going to be in the bay at an All Inc but after reading the headlines unsure whether its necessarily worth it now? Anyway, will be there with a few friends hopefully if they pull their finger out, and there to celebrate a late friend that I met in Ibiza which funnily enough was from my last 'Review'. It's good to be back on the forum after all these years, roll on the summer!

Heart is saying this end of April weekend, but Head is saying go later when the nights are warmer. Decisions decisions 🙃

Both? ;)

Had the exact same decision but in the end that April/May weekend got just too good (and is seemingly still getting better...) Was lucky though and got a relatively cheap flight and hotel on that April weekend, which made the discussions concerning 2 trips in one year with the commander in chief at home a bit easier 😂

Seems
Both? ;)

Had the exact same decision but in the end that April/May weekend got just too good (and is seemingly still getting better...) Was lucky though and got a relatively cheap flight and hotel on that April weekend, which made the discussions concerning 2 trips in one year with the commander in chief at home a bit easier 😂
Same here 😅 including the commander in chief situation 😎 You can still come for a second time for the Amnesia Opening, all will be forgotten by then 😂

Return flight booked today so I am FINALLY (pending no disasters and after the last 2 years not taking that possibility for granted) back on my beloved Ibiza from Thursday 9th - Tuesday 14th June! 🌴

I’d forgotten what it actually feels like to have the trip booked - the sun in the UK has started shining, the clocks are about to go forward and that sneaking, impending Ibiza season feeling is starting to appear as the spring rolls in!

I cannot wait to get my feet back on Ibiza soil and celebrate the closest summer of normality we’ve known for years! Fingers crossed my friends! 😬🤞🏻

Return flight booked today so I am FINALLY (pending no disasters and after the last 2 years not taking that possibility for granted) back on my beloved Ibiza from Thursday 9th - Tuesday 14th June! 🌴

I’d forgotten what it actually feels like to have the trip booked - the sun in the UK has started shining, the clocks are about to go forward and that sneaking, impending Ibiza season feeling is starting to appear as the spring rolls in!

I cannot wait to get my feet back on Ibiza soil and celebrate the closest summer of normality we’ve known for years! Fingers crossed my friends! 😬🤞🏻
Love this mate... Exactly how I am feeling!

We're booked for 10 days in the end of July. Ibiza town, Formentera and San Antonio. Would love to meet up folks !!
I’ll be going over then too! 22nd of july through to 27th or 28th of july.

Going solo so love to meet new people!

Back