Whens everyone going?

Kay84

Hi all hope everyone is safe. Now that the season is back on, when are people looking to go? July I'm not sure how busy it will be?

Dec 11-14 via Barcelona. If PLANDEMIC is gone away for Christmas to bring family together for the holidays... bring it back then in time for NYE... I hate going out..

How many hours?
Depends, as few as 14 or more than 30+ ....

The easiest would be a 30 min flight to PR, followed by 8 hour flight to Madrid and a final 2hrs (if I remember correctly) to IBZ. Its also the most expensive, as it is much cheaper to cross from Miami or NYC.

I had two trips booked, not gonna bother with the first as it won't be a usual season. My trip is now currently 29th Aug - 4/5th September, but i may extend that by a bit if it's looking nice. I haven't used a single bit of annual leave from work so that won't be an issue ?

Depends, as few as 14 or more than 30+ ....

The easiest would be a 30 min flight to PR, followed by 8 hour flight to Madrid and a final 2hrs (if I remember correctly) to IBZ. Its also the most expensive, as it is much cheaper to cross from Miami or NYC.
Your PR to Madrid route is much shorter than I thought it would be. I'm jealous!

Back