when will the new ibiza town shoppingcenter be finished??

oooh sounds good i didn't know this

where is it in ibiza town??

nothing better then some recreational shoppin around 6ish in the afternoon
jsut when you've come bac k from the beach and before you have a little kip!

more the better

i always like to pay a visit to the mango last season dirt cheap store with bargin prices, picked up some fab stuff for nothing more then €10 GREAT :D

OMG you people shop in Ibiza..............for clothes :eek: :p

I've had a wander round before but nothing that you couldn't get in shops here 6 months earlier and anyway I wouldn't trust myself to shop in that state lol :p ;)

its a freaking nightmare in there clothes all over the place but boy oh boy if your in the mood to sift through the sh*t and strip in the middle of the store to try stuff on, boy oh boy u can get ya bargins

c ya in there ;)

klingclubber said:
me tooooooo ibiza girlie

joke is HATE hate shopping in london, but love a little spree in ibiza
speciallyin the mango store

:D :lol:

Tracy as much as I love you we need to get this sorted - London shopping, Ibiza clubbing :p ;)

We'll do a London shopping spree before you go, plenty of wine stops :D and then that means more time for clubbing etc in Ibiza :p ;)

You can get some great bargains in Mango in Ibiza Town.

When I was there all summer I got shopping withdrawl symptoms so it was welcome relief.

Barbie said:
klingclubber said:
me tooooooo ibiza girlie

joke is HATE hate shopping in london, but love a little spree in ibiza
speciallyin the mango store

:D :lol:

Tracy as much as I love you we need to get this sorted - London shopping, Ibiza clubbing :p ;)

We'll do a London shopping spree before you go, plenty of wine stops :D and then that means more time for clubbing etc in Ibiza :p ;)

HAHAHAHAH teach me teach me oh great one!!!!
hahahahahah LOL PMSL
as long as there's wine stops ok mummy

dont like shopping centers, nothing beats a wlk arround daltvile searching for little shops, thats truli mediterranean flavour not the "american malls" 8)

I never really feel the urge to go shopping in Ibiza. I Usually have a wee look round the duty free at the airport and pick up some tacky presents for my family in San An but that's it! Usually its too hot for serious shopping. The shops in Glasgow are pretty good so I don't need to go all the way to Ibiza for that!

oi u great one of shopping
am i gonna c u before u go :confused:
let me know next week!

wine wine wine wine (had some at lunch)
tastes sooooooo good ;)

klingclubber said:
oi u great one of shopping
am i gonna c u before u go :confused:
let me know next week!

wine wine wine wine (had some at lunch)
tastes sooooooo good ;)

Not as good as mine missy :p I was teetotaller from Monday - Thursday this wk, then cos the sun was shining yesterday it would have been rude not to and boy did that wine taste good! Today's went down a treat as well (but then it always seems to :rolleyes: :p )

Next wk seems absolute mare hon (cars, friends, work), I'll speak to you over wkend to see if we can arrange a quick hour :D

we are just the wine lovers of the west (although we're not in the west? :rolleyes: heheheh)

no worries babe, we'll speak over the weekend, if i dont' get too see you might be in my favour as i'll just be so freakin jelous! ;) but would love to be excited with you!
anyways we'll play it by ear!

:D :lol: ;)

klingclubber said:
we are just the wine lovers of the west (although we're not in the west? :rolleyes: heheheh)

no worries babe, we'll speak over the weekend, if i dont' get too see you might be in my favour as i'll just be so freakin jelous! ;) but would love to be excited with you!
anyways we'll play it by ear!

:D :lol: ;)

Sounds like a plan :D

What are you and Iddo up to Sat??

Back