when will the new ibiza town shoppingcenter be finished??

klingclubber said:
sat day chilling in the park if the weathers like this

sat night nothing much at the mo? not going out major anywhere

u?

Hair been done tomorrow in bob-styleeee :eek: then nothing much for us either, just some drinks in Ealing tomorrow night, so if you're in the area give us a bell :D

klingclubber said:
will do my love!
will give ya a call tomorrow late afternoon and see what we're up to!

i wanna c the new you ;)

Well I shall be back late afternoon and then we're just going round to our local for a few drinks and bite to eat when Tom gets in from work, will speak to you whatever.............been to long :cry: over a wk now since I have felt your baps :p ;) :lol:

Barbie said:
klingclubber said:
will do my love!
will give ya a call tomorrow late afternoon and see what we're up to!

i wanna c the new you ;)

Well I shall be back late afternoon and then we're just going round to our local for a few drinks and bite to eat when Tom gets in from work, will speak to you whatever.............been to long :cry: over a wk now since I have felt your baps :p ;) :lol:

hahahahah i know far too long babe

for the record people who are reading this klingclubber and barbie don't just meet up and feel eachothers babs while drinking white wine, we do chat aswell ;) LOL

klingclubber said:
for the record people who are reading this klingclubber and barbie don't just meet up and feel eachothers babs while drinking white wine, we do chat aswell ;) LOL

Yay lots of chat :D that's why I love you sooo much, you're the first person I've met that talks as much as me :eek: :p ;) Plus your baps are quite impressive as well :eek: :p :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
klingclubber said:

Yay lots of chat :D that's why I love you sooo much, you're the first person I've met that talks as much as me :eek: :p ;) Plus your baps are quite impressive as well :eek: :p :lol: ;)

two of a kind babe! ;)

and thanks for the compliment, you haven't seen them in a bikini yet! eheheheheh when i wear one :eek: :rolleyes:

by the way barbie, seeing how much you like white wine, i recommend you to try in Ibiza a spnish type of wine that is called "albariño" its from Galicia. Its my favourite white wine :)

i'm pinching that one too

its in my ibiza diary!!!

barb i'll have a few of those bottles chilling for when u come in sept ;)

diablo welcom to join us :D

El_Diablo said:
by the way barbie, seeing how much you like white wine, i recommend you to try in Ibiza a spnish type of wine that is called "albariño" its from Galicia. Its my favourite white wine :)

Cheers hon, recommendation logged and stored :D

Dont talk to me about shopping
Ive just spent the past week shopping for the holiday and spent almost £1000
I'm fed up of shopping although i will be going to the hippy market in Ibiza to pick up some jewellry probably
I think i have everything now just a few small things to get tomorrow and then were off.

dfunky said:
Dont talk to me about shopping
Ive just spent the past week shopping for the holiday and spent almost £1000
I'm fed up of shopping although i will be going to the hippy market in Ibiza to pick up some jewellry probably
I think i have everything now just a few small things to get tomorrow and then were off.

hehheeh £1000 :eek: once you shop you can't stop LOL

hope your just about done!!!!

everything new for ibiza eh ;)

Yeah stuff for ibiza and rest of summer mainly
loads of little tops skirts and shorts for the day and some nice outfits for the evening. and 10 more pairs of shoes lol

dfunky said:
Yeah stuff for ibiza and rest of summer mainly
loads of little tops skirts and shorts for the day and some nice outfits for the evening. and 10 more pairs of shoes lol

lol wish i could do that but i just don't get shopping here
i usually take what i got and go with the flow out there!

i'm the manky lookin one! :oops:

your the HOT looking one eh ;)

i don't wanna go shopping when im in ibiza!
i can do that everyday at home...ok yes its not the same, and there are some very good shops in ibiza town but thats about enough....

however for the residents its a very good idea.

:confused: :confused:

klingclubber said:
i always like to pay a visit to the mango last season dirt cheap store with bargin prices, picked up some fab stuff for nothing more then €10 GREAT

not bad!! :p

602488.jpg

Back