When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe last sunday with Los Suruba?
not according to their weekly flyer...

118824813_3450557521667727_7438668011098447661_o.jpg

... btw, namaste always do an extra "gracias party" after their closing!

ps. tomorrow the green grass by the jayhawks is bigger than life to me.

So i'm back (2 days late ?‍♂️ ) from my holiday in Zante. So weird to go somewhere where the average age was so low in the evenings(18-20), even though a lot of people had done the same as us and rebooked their holidays. I think I actually spent more than I do in Ibiza ?.

My timeline barely seems to have anything at all Ibiza related too now, it's really sad to see :(. I think it might be time to hibernate for the winter and hope when I wake up it's looking promising for Ibiza 2021 ?. The lads are booked for mid July i think,which is different to my usual R1 visit but I think times may be changing now and I probably will join them. I'll be 30 when the next season comes around ?

Last edited:
some french contact wrote that they gonna shut this weekend, Chic bar,ibz harbor, in famous square on right of valencianos/Below zero ice cream, around zoo/tango bar aera, carrer emili pou

Just hope ice cream shops, will stay opened end of sept early oct ?

Last edited:
some french contact wrote that they gonna shut this weekend, Chic bar,ibz harbor, in famous square on right of valencianos/Below zero ice cream, around zoo/tango bar aera, carrer emili pou

Just hope ice cream shops, will stay opened end of sept early oct ?
I think the ice cream shops Will stay open..

this might have been a hoax. I don't have any definite / confirmed info at this point

Guess we will find out if they open tomorrow for business.

Did go down the west end on Wednesday evening. A couple of places were still open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back