"When are you going to grow up and stop going to Ibiza?"

great review. I'll second your friends opinion of Hed kandi, one of my fav nights. I'm 33, all the friends I used to go away with are married...so what's to stop me returning, again, and again...

Don't fret mate. I'm 37, married and have 2 kids. I have a quiet professional life in the USA suburbs. But guess what? "Daddy's going back to Ibiza!" Heh.. :p

I still remember first time there, in Amnesia, it must have been close to 6am? Place had mostly emptied out, maybe at 33% capacity by this hour. And what comes out of the ice cannon's smoke but a grey haired 60-something year old guy, dancing up a storm! :eek: Just awesome :)

Don't fret mate. I'm 37, married and have 2 kids. I have a quiet professional life in the USA suburbs. But guess what? "Daddy's going back to Ibiza!" Heh.. :p

I still remember first time there, in Amnesia, it must have been close to 6am? Place had mostly emptied out, maybe at 33% capacity by this hour. And what comes out of the ice cannon's smoke but a grey haired 60-something year old guy, dancing up a storm! :eek: Just awesome :)

Probably class myself as a quiet professional, does sometimes feel as though I lead an exciting double life :)

Wonder if your old guy is the same one I've seen over the years.

This is one of the many plus points of Ibiza I think, no one puts u in a braket in Ibiza..

Back