classics...

Everything but the girl - Todd Terry remix of "Missing"
Paul Van Dyk - Another way + For an Angel
Orion - See Me Here
Angelic - It´s My Turn

etc....

agree with etbtg but would'nt class the others classics imo

Ibiza-girlie said:
once again you housepeople are the majority here....guess Im the only one who loves trance here huh?

As the song says;

House music all night long! :p

well they are perhaps not THAT old...
let me try something else:

ATB - 9 PM till I come
Faithless - Insomnia
Robert Miles - Children

Faithless is one of the main reasons why Trance became popular over in the Uk. I remember all the follow on tunes to that like encore un fois and bellisima e.t.c most of them were a bit poo.
my 2 fave trance tunes would be
Orn - snow
Moonman Galaxia
i still listen to them now.

Actually yep for impact - Faithless Salva Mea with the rapping break in the middele!

Kind of tune that makes me go OOOOOOOOOO or something else silly as soon as I hear it!

Tragically did make my cry with joy once, but I blame that on double dropping rather than me being a wuss :oops: :oops:

Toffer said:
Actually yep for impact - Faithless Salva Mea with the rapping break in the middele!

AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! God, I forgot about that classic, it's one of the most under-rated tunes ever!!! Cheers, Toffer, I'm going to dig that out later when I'm on the decks!
crazy.gif

music is the answer...to your problems....keep on moving...and you will solve...trancing...romancing...

Danny Tegnalia - well if that aint a good (but however very pop´ish tune!)
I´m clueless

What about:-

Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You
Nalin & Kane - Beachball

I really like Yeke Yeke too!

Ibiza-girlie said:
music is the answer...to your problems....keep on moving...and you will solve...trancing...romancing...

Danny Tegnalia - well if that aint a good (but however very pop´ish tune!)
I´m clueless

dont be ashamed dont know anyone that doesnt like that track you cant over play it

erm how about Armand Van Helden 'Funk Phenomina' a bit cheesy but a classic track

Eddie Amadora
"House Music"
on Yoshitoshi.

The S. Man played it at Pushka meets Trade in Priverlage 4 or 5 years ago and (this might sound sad) it changed my life.

yeah i used to love gouryella!
and i loved liquid child-diving faces :p

K said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
well they are perhaps not THAT old...
let me try something else:

Faithless - Insomnia

Quality tune! Im a huge faithless fan! :D

Yeah, me too - u seen them play live K??

They are mindblowing live - to say the least! When I seen them play in '98 (or '99 can't remember) and they played Insomnia to close up, I couldn't even dance - just stood there staring at their stage show in total AWE :eek:

Amazing!!!

But even better, a while back, I went for a smoke with Rollo and Sister Bliss at an after party - I knew the promoter who lined them up to dj in a club i used to go to every week! Great night 8) 8) 8)

/m

I heard X-Press II - Music X-Press the other day, and it reminded me what an great tune it is. One of those songs that is near perfection for what the tune needs to be/do.

From the "old school", my faves isSashie Tomie/Frankie Knuckles/Robert Owens Tears, closely followed by Joe Smooth - Promised Land.

The thing is, I'm not really that old enough to have had life changing experiences to these tunes. So my "classics" come a bit closer to now.

I would say Bob Sinclar - I feel For You changed my life in the same way Tears changed a generations.

I also hold MaW - To be in Love, Bangalter and Falcon - Together, Cleptomaniacs - All I do, Jazzy M - Jazzin the way as my favourite "classics"

Back