What's the weather like at the moment?

Not a really good idea to be in ibz next week :oops:
Upon reliability of those app ,Here in Paris ,cloudy..
Cold the morning 10°C ,i hope no rain for end sept ? n sunny weather ?
Tuesday Wed Thursday Friday ...
Not sure u ll feel better On friday ?

Last edited:
tipping down here. I was at some outdoor food market eating overpriced pulled pork from a food truck and then the heavens opened.

..... 3 years in a row for me with bad weather in september :spank:

but by now you should know september is simply not a 'safe' month when it comes to weather. it won't ever be really cold, but it's the month which always gets some rain.

often october is actually better than september - but then again it gets really quiet nightlife-wise.

monday and tuesday now look okay, wed-fri seem to be the wet ones now. but as I said, foreast is changing constantly.

but by now you should know september is simply not a 'safe' month when it comes to weather.

Sure.... probably not true, but I feel the weather in september was even more stable from 4 to 5 years ago, in june every year more and more wind ... and the september wet ... climate change?

fingers crossed for a dry cocoon friday evening !

Sure.... probably not true, but I feel the weather in september was even more stable from 4 to 5 years ago, in june every year more and more wind ... and the september wet ... climate change?

fingers crossed for a dry cocoon friday evening !

amen to the second bit!

not sure on the first bit - I personally don't perceive it like that. it's true sometimes we're lucky, but in general I feel september always has been a bit of a risky one.

the parties will be just as good or even better though hehe :)

Back