What's the weather like at the moment?

Stivi, do you think we can consider bad weather at the end of August as the gota fria, or is she yet to come?

in spanish tv they said it was. it was just one day though so I'm not sure we're not getting another one at some point. what's clear is that the temperature has dropped a little - but right now it's actually perfect temperature wise. second half of next week (thu / fri) look a bit unsure currently but since it's more than a week away still, that forecast is also not very reliable yet.

Does Destino cancel if it's rainng?

I guess if the forecast is super bad and they can foresee that it'll be pissing down the whole time during the event, then yeah, they might consider cancelling an event. but the truth is, in all the years hardly any event at ushuaïa or destino (or any other outdoor venue) has been cancelled. it's not unthinkable, but the weather would really have to be horrible.

I guess if the forecast is super bad and they can foresee that it'll be pissing down the whole time during the event, then yeah, they might consider cancelling an event. but the truth is, in all the years hardly any event at ushuaïa or destino (or any other outdoor venue) has been cancelled. it's not unthinkable, but the weather would really have to be horrible.
I'm usually pretty lucky,so no need for plan b yet. ?
and it's my first time out out in about 23 yrs as in actually going out..lol

update - anyone coming to ibiza next week, expect a mixed bag. could be the typical september weather week where it's cloudy, rains a little here and there and then gets sunny again. it won't rain lots in terms of quantity I think, but it might rain on a few days next week. unstable week ahead.

cooled a bit here now - having to wear clothes around the flat again.

in IBZ we've been quite lucky weatherwise over the last few Septembers - the biggest rain was on the day we arrived last year

fond memories of that monster electrical storm one year when we were stuck at Veto

Just drove my brother and his wife to the airport. Did a round trip, so to speak, from the Bay through San Jose and then back via the main road between Ibiza Town and San Antonio. Got a very light shower of rain as passing Can Misses. Passed through the tunnel in San Rafael, and came out the other side to blues skies and sunshine.

Just drove my brother and his wife to the airport. Did a round trip, so to speak, from the Bay through San Jose and then back via the main road between Ibiza Town and San Antonio. Got a very light shower of rain as passing Can Misses. Passed through the tunnel in San Rafael, and came out the other side to blues skies and sunshine.
We'll be arriving at 09:07am on 3 October. Wanna pick us up .We can go to @McRackin for breakfast by 09:45..

@Nobbie Q what are u doing when it rain in ibz?Sleeping? TRIPPING ? o_O
Saw vidéo from a mate ,playing at Nikkin beach ..rain and rain :eek:
I ve seen a vidéo this day of a band covering this track among San juan fiesta (a few days ago?) ?

Hows next week looking guys? I am supposed to fly to ibiza tomorrow for the week but my forecast is looking shit. However my friends is looking ok? You never know with these damn apps.
What are you guys hearing in Ibiza?

Last edited:
Currently walking to the supermarket and it's what us Brits would call "spitting". Quite refreshing actually.

And it's not completely cloud covered. Theres plenty of patches of blue. I'm optimistic it could clear later.

The forecast I've seen points to quite a bit of rain but the question is whether it will be localised or across the island as a whole. I remember last year it was raining at calo des Moro but sunny at cala gracio!

Hows next week looking guys? I am supposed to fly to ibiza tomorrow for the week but my forecast is looking shit. However my friends is looking ok? You never know with these damn apps.
What are you guys hearing in Ibiza?

sunny today, sunday and monday (maybe bit cloudy by monday).
then rain tue-wed (currently looks like quite some downpour in that night) and a bit more rain thu/fri. but the forecast changes a lot right now.

as I said further above, next week generally won't be fantastic for a few days, but we'll see how bad it gets - sometimes the forecast looks worse than it actually gets.

Not looking too good so decided to cancel my flights.as the sun and beach are essential for me. Gutted..thanks everyone for the feedback.

Back