What's the weather like at the moment?

yay it's pissing down today! not a fan of rainy weather at all, but we haven't had any rain in months and the island needs it. it's also a lot cooler today, 12 degrees C only right now (which is really fairly cold for ibiza)

Today is one of those rare days where my phone tells me London is warmer than Ibiza!

The weekend was amazing. Full of sun and was even able to sunbathe on Benirras. When I left on Monday it was grey and a bit of rain.

rain yesterday and today! no crazy downpour as it sometimes happens, but still good it's raining a little. should be sunny again from tomorow onwards though ?

Ibiza needs water
Same problem here, we did not receive a simple liter of water this winter.
Rain is coming normally tomorrow for one week, I am expecting a lot for my garden.

very grey and wet easter weekend here on the island. it‘s been a while since ibiza has been that grey for five consecutive days, usually it gets better much quicker than that.

on the upside the forecast looks much better now starting from tomorrow and anyone coming to ibiza in the next two weeks will see a beautifully green island! we needed the rain, just a bit of a shame it happened right during easter holidays.

happy to report the sun's slowly coming back now!

I have to say it was weird, it's really unusual to have 5 days in a row without seeing the sun at all here. bad weather days aren't uncommon but such a long period without any sunny breaks in between, that was odd.

...it was good to be reminded why a lot of us moved south in the first place though!!

forecast looks good for rest of april now and next week it should start getting warmer too yaay.

Back