What's the weather like at the moment?

it's RAINIIIIING!!

and we actually might get some more next week, might not be the sunniest IMS & openings this year

Is it the right type of rain though? Slow, steady and long duration is the right rain for the land and crops!

Just seen it was raining quite a lot in ibiza this morning 🙂
It is indeed a tad wet out there so paid for a late checkout. Managed to get out early for a walk and coffee grabbing some ham & cheese for some light nibbles.

Good news is that it is persistent lightish rain which should soak in and not run off. Which I think is the best rain and hopefully what the island needs.

Now if it can stop for 10 minutes for our transfer then that would be nice 👌

It is indeed a tad wet out there so paid for a late checkout. Managed to get out early for a walk and coffee grabbing some ham & cheese for some light nibbles.

Good news is that it is persistent lightish rain which should soak in and not run off. Which I think is the best rain and hopefully what the island needs.

Now if it can stop for 10 minutes for our transfer then that would be nice 👌
Drizzle for Brizzle

Yeah, rain never stopped....wet ramp when leaving hotel slipped and dislocated my shoulder by falling on it. Popped back in while on the phone to rep. Popped out again when trying to grab case from coach at airport. Popped it back it back in again.

No pain luckily just going to take it careful with the wife as my carer.

rain has stopped now, but at 10 degrees C it's very chilly, we've just lit the fire at home.

next few days will be pretty cold for end of april/start of may standards - tmrw and wed especially, but it's generally gonna take a few days until we go above 20 in the day again and it'll be chilly at night do def bring a jumper!

Yeah, rain never stopped....wet ramp when leaving hotel slipped and dislocated my shoulder by falling on it. Popped back in while on the phone to rep. Popped out again when trying to grab case from coach at airport. Popped it back it back in again.

No pain luckily just going to take it careful with the wife as my carer.

Yikes, hope you're ok.

Yikes, hope you're ok.
Thanks, taking it careful but no pain and it looks normal. Definitely need to get it checked out when I get back though and sling it up for a week I reckon.

Literally had just stopped saying "it's wet be careful not to slip" to the normally clumsier other half.

Only I could do it stone cold sober. Never done anything like it before, no broken bones bar probably stubbing a toe.

Lucky, at my age it could have been a hip 😄

Happy to sacrifice my shoulder to the island rain gods if it helps out.

rain has stopped now, but at 10 degrees C it's very chilly, we've just lit the fire at home.

It is crazy in most of Europe at the moment too. Just cycled back from gym, and never ever had it than cold on late April day in London - chill factor is like 7-8c!

Back