What's the weather like at the moment?

I am seeing very conflicting reports of the weather forecast for the weekend...one says overcast the whole time, another one says 20% cloud but sunny and 24C. Webcam at the moment in San An shows very overcast but BBC says 100% clear skies and sunny.

How's it looking over there for the next few days anyone?
Today has been exactly a mix of the two- warm sun and blue skies this morning, moving to total cloud cover this afternoon, but now starting to clear a bit. Yesterday was fooking lovely

I am seeing very conflicting reports of the weather forecast for the weekend...one says overcast the whole time, another one says 20% cloud but sunny and 24C. Webcam at the moment in San An shows very overcast but BBC says 100% clear skies and sunny.

today is indeed a typical autumn day - very warm when the sun is out, but when the clouds cover the sun the temperature dips notably.

where I look, tomorrow and especially saturday look good, sunday looks cloudy and likely a few drops (shouldn't be a crazy downpour though), monday still some clouds left and then very good again from tuesday onwards.

that's the current forecast - it can indeed change quickly in this time of the year though. but generally, it's looking good for the next week with the exception of sunday really.

today is indeed a typical autumn day - very warm when the sun is out, but when the clouds cover the sun the temperature dips notably.

where I look, tomorrow and especially saturday look good, sunday looks cloudy and likely a few drops (shouldn't be a crazy downpour though), monday still some clouds left and then very good again from tuesday onwards.

that's the current forecast - it can indeed change quickly in this time of the year though. but generally, it's looking good for the next week with the exception of sunday really.
Thanks Stivi, much appreciated

It's been all over the place in Santa Eulalia this week, sunny then clouds appear out of nowhere, for a few hours then go again. Not been a bad week at all, but missed a Sunset watch at Aguas De Ibiza tonight as thought it'd be a dead loss then at 6pm it was bright again

it’s raining…but after my flight from BCN, it may get worse (unless I’m in the other side)….I’m no weatherman.

perfect weather last few days…actually pretty hot at times during the day. Lovely sky tonight from my abode (I had much better but needed to crop it to load here!)

Attachments

• 8D73D4BB-A071-4EB5-8D3C-C0CD33A630D2.jpeg
    8D73D4BB-A071-4EB5-8D3C-C0CD33A630D2.jpeg
    826.5 KB · Views: 8
Today like yesterday : Wonderful weather
Salinas parking is free A lot of cars there
Evenings and nights are calm

Not fun the hard Rain at 5h00am when getting out of Éden, at least their parking is very close..
Rainy day,No worry recovering 😆 in oder to be in good shape tonight ,tomorrow,sunday and monday 😵😵‍💫:cool:☠️

Back