What's the weather like at the moment?

Where I live in southern California it doesn't ever get too terribly warm. I don't care for heat waves personally and as such am crazy about the weather where we (my family & I) live. Likewise, it doesn't ever dip very low either. Despite a frost advisory for last night I think it was it stays reasonably above freezing by at least (I'm guessing) 15 degrees Fahrenheit.

This morning it was cooler than the previous one, but not by much. The only real difference was morning's cool air hung on until 10:00 AM or something. The weather is nice. :)

just to point out yesterday and today were very atypical days for february here on the island. it's definitely not usual the temperature rises to 22 degrees celsius in this time of the year. it can happen once per winter or so, but it's the exception. and as from tomorrow temperatures go back to a more 'normal' 16 degrees max.

still it was of course nice to have a proper beach day in the middle of winter. more friends arrived in the afternoon and we went swimming a total of three times, always freezing our balls off while in the water, but the warming up phase on the pareo on the beach afterwards was gold each time.

now back to work...

Was on the island last week( from Tuesday to Sunday ) it felt like we were in April-may ?! Last Sunday temperatures reach 23c , many people on the beach sun-bathing ... we went paddle surfing for a hour ! Was very nice of course but that not normal at all ! the planet is going very badly?

We've had a cold spell the last few days. I'm not good with temperatures as I don't read the newspaper's weather section and don't have the app on my phone, but I know it's been cooler than usual. I think it's supposed to rain on Sunday and Monday; at least it will to the south of us by 200 miles with the possibility here too.

EDIT: This is in southern California.

now is usually the coldest time of the year on the balearics, but it's far too warm. total springtime feeling everywhere.

Mildest winter I can ever recall in South East UK as well. Hardly any frost from November through to now, only the isolated morning. And not even the suggestion of any of the white stuff

Flooding in lots of areas of the UK of course, but we've served the worst of it

Mildest winter I can ever recall in South East UK as well. Hardly any frost from November through to now, only the isolated morning. And not even the suggestion of any of the white stuff

Flooding in lots of areas of the UK of course, but we've served the worst of it

Try having an outdoor job up here?! Tbh there hasn’t been much frost coming to think of it but jesus its been COLD

After a winther here without snow, this is what we woke up to this morning, and It's March.
Really can't wait till the next Ibiza holiday in
May..........and Craig even at Jimmiz place with no open bars are much better rsz_20200304_085631.jpg

Oof marone! This thread is making me so jealous! If I wasn't stuck in the States I'd be over there in a second. To lay out and catch a few rays on the beach is now something I can only do in my mind. Even now, as I sit in the den of my modest home, I can close my eyes and imagine I'm stretched out on a towel on the sandy heaven of Cala Carbo, but the sound of my kids yelling in the background always snaps me back to reality! Daydream ruined!

Back