WHATS THE FUSS ABOUT OPENING PARTIES?

Ibiza-girlie

As im going to´em this year tell me what to expect. didnt see the big deal with the closing party´s tho, but let me in on the details someone!

Ibiza-girlie said:
As im going to´em this year tell me what to expect. didnt see the big deal with the closing party´s tho, but let me in on the details someone!

Basically it's the start of the season so everything is nice and shiny and new and fresh and there is sense of anticipation in the air cos everyone is excited about what the new season is going to bring so everyone is really up for it.

I always like to go for Openings mainly for We Love Sundays Opening just cos the line-up is always fab, likewise for the other Opening parties.

Ibiza-girlie said:
Wonder what Cream will be like then?
are there amny people there atthe time B?

The line-ups for Openings are always as good as line-ups for Closings, you get all the big names there, eg. Oakie was playing Cream Opening this year.

There are less people around, it will be busy but nowhere near as busy as August.

good thought August was rammed and am not going in August again: too many lager´s and too many people! ;) I´d probably like June! whan are you going!

Ibiza-girlie said:
good thought August was rammed and am not going in August again: too many lager´s and too many people! ;) I´d probably like June! whan are you going!

10-27 June :D

ahh well still the same period of time tho! can Ibiza really contain IG and Barbie at the same time lol* ? We´ll be queens of our own venues for sure. Youll take care of the housey stuff, Ill do the trancey ones!

closing party´s are sad I think, i dunno...I just thought Sept in Ibiza had this non summer´ish vibe to it, that was lacking a bit to get the genuine feeling....but maybe thats just me....

September IMO is the best time to go and the atmosphere is sky high, that's at least from what my eyes could see last summer ;)

maybe its just that I concider my vacations to be filled with sunshine and hot nights, and I thought that it was colder and san an was a ghost town when we got to the judgement sunday closing party. all shops were closed, empty streets and the atmosphere wasnt there at least not in san an. In ibiza town everything was buzzing tho

dance4life said:
i want to go in september when hopefully a little cooler cause *beep* me it was hot in June this year!! :oops:

if you can manage it september is the best time to go imo.....the e
weather, people, party atmosphere.

Robo said:
if you can manage it september is the best time to go imo.....the e
weather, people, party atmosphere.

Definitely, love June but September is defintiely best for all reasons you said above :D

Back