whats the first thing you will do opon arrival to ibiza

K-eat said:
Still don't know who's playing - i think someone said it will be pete tong and jon carter but I don't think anything is confirmed yet.

Tongy interviewed Jon Carter a couple of wks ago and he said his people had been talking to Jon Carter's people and got him there for Pure Pacha Opening so fingers x'd, too much excitement for first night of holiday if I get to see Jon Carter ;)

We arrive in 13 days time at around 7pm but we don't know where we're staying yet. So we'll pick our car up. Drop off our stuff and will be going out somewhere but don't yet know where. It will be bar rather than club that night though.

Dunno what i'm gonna do, being my first time i will be so struck with awe of finally being there i think i might faint lol! :oops:

Arrive at 8:00 pm Saturday night so probably get cab to hotel, drop my shit off and go for a wander through Ibiza Town, get a few drinks, chill and call it an early night for Sunday@Space opening...YAAAAAAAAAAYY!! :p

organised bunch u lot!

Ive gotta find somewhere to stay!

Toffer sounds like he's sorted for a wicked first couple of days ;)

dance4life said:
Dunno what i'm gonna do, being my first time i will be so struck with awe of finally being there i think i might faint lol! :oops:

Arrive at 8:00 pm Saturday night so probably get cab to hotel, drop my shit off and go for a wander through Ibiza Town, get a few drinks, chill and call it an early night for Sunday@Space opening...YAAAAAAAAAAYY!! :p

That's pretty much my plan.. It'll be our first time there too... So I might need all day Saturday to take it in. We get there early afternoon on Saturday. Get back to the hotel for a good nights sleep so I can be ready for Sunday's @ Space!!!!!

Last year me and my 8 mates got down on the runway tarmac and kissed it, pope-stylee ... wouldbe rude not to continue the tradition!

We arrive on a Friday, about 10.30 .we'll prob stay in the bar there for a good while, maybe head into ibiza town. not too late to beddy-byes as Saturday is for getting in the car and going out and exploring.

The very first thing i will do though is to breathe in, very, very deeply and wonder how great the next week will be.

Awww rustywoo .. that sounds a good idea!

To be honest ... will probably arrive at the accom and drop straight into bed !

July 1st: Apartment, lunch, chill out on the beach, collect car rental, supermarket trip, late evening nap, dinner, and Underwater @ Pacha w/ Darren Emerson & X-Press 2.

Arrive Ibiza 13:00 - Sunday 22nd June
Arrive Encanto Appartments ~ 14:00
(unpack, wander round hotel, check out pool, let the reality that I'm back in Ibiza sink in)
Go shopping for food and beer
Off to beach.

I'm going with the girlfriend this year (rather than with the lads last time I went) so as you can imagine it's gonna be a completely different holiday (more sex for a start :) ).

Have to take it easy as funds are really tight. I could batter the Barclaycard as they've stupidly doubled my limit to £2500, of which I have £1500 to spend!!!

we arrive at 08.30 on the july 3rd . Dump bags at the Jet and walk to the the la troya after party in space, yee haa !!

Dublin Born said:
we arrive at 08.30 on the july 3rd . Dump bags at the Jet and walk to the the la troya after party in space, yee haa !!

I´ll be there July 2-17. :)

Back