Whats the best night @ Amnesia?

That would depend what kind of music you’re into. Cocoon is really good. Cream is OK, not keen on the line ups for the main room, but the terrace is usually quite good.

Yeah they didn’t do so well in Eden last year and there’s no chance of them getting Amnesia again after they had a big fall out with them.

They were meant to be doing a few one off free parties (like Garlands did last year) but I’m pretty sure they’re not even doing that now.

I think Gatecrasher have Amnesia on a Tuesday now.

gatecrasher is not there this year , the party is called ibiza experience , and its not that crap of hard house or ' trance ' .

the best party : la troya asesina !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

technoboy said:
gatecrasher is not there this year , the party is called ibiza experience , and its not that crap of hard house or ' trance ' .

the best party : la troya asesina !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love La Troya. I went when it was at Amnesia and it was a fantastic party. Haven’t been when its at Space though. :D

Ibiza-girlie said:
well
tiesto
paul van dyk
seb fortaine
paul oakenford=

AMNESIA CREAM ON THURSDAYS

Not really my cup of tea but I heard Jon Carter will be doing a few sets of the Terrace again, is this true? If so, that could be interesting. :D

yes , we ' re all different , and for example , i enjoy very much
dancing happy house in la troya , but i enjoy very much too with
the darkness and the deep music of ' la comunidad ' , one of the
few things i dont like are teenagers fluo dressed with the glowsticks ,
come on , thats really bad taste

K said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
well
tiesto
paul van dyk
seb fortaine
paul oakenford=

Not really my cup of tea but I heard Jon Carter will be doing a few sets of the Terrace again, is this true? If so, that could be interesting. :D

K John is doing the terrace first on 28th August and then again in september i think

K said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
well
tiesto
paul van dyk
seb fortaine
paul oakenford=

YIP IT'S TRUE

Im off to cocoon this year as i havn't been b4
Ive been to Cream twice B4 and when ive been its been good apart from the main room getting rammed.
When i was there i noticed a few people who looked a bit lost as if they had jumped on the band wagon and not got what they expected.
They have trance stuff in the main room and house on the terrace.
Plus the sun shines through the roof at about 5 which is cool.

Back