Whats the best night @ Amnesia?

Gatecrasher or Cream for me if you are out there when Crasher is on. In fact if they were both on when I was there I couldn't choose between them and I would have to do both. If I could choose only 1 and Armin was playing at Crasher then that would swing it for me. PS that's if you like trance.

Cocoon's not my cup of tea but some of the lads we went with last year loved it. They came staggering back into the apartments saying "techno is the way forward" over and over again, I think they were slightly impressed :)

I’m not a huge fan of techno but I thought Cocoon was an amazing night. It wasn’t what I expected at all. When I thought of techno I was pretty much expecting it to be loads of noise and no real rhythm but it wasn’t like that at all.

K said:
Not really my cup of tea but I heard Jon Carter will be doing a few sets of the Terrace again, is this true? If so, that could be interesting. :D

Someone kidnap Jon Carter for me and keep him hostage til I get there on the 13th Sept :p ;)

nish said:
think he's playin the terrace for cream, dont know if its official yet tho

He's playing a couple, he's also playing Underwater on the 16th Sept :D :D :D

He was meant to be playing Opening of Pure Pacha but haven't heard anything else about that, probably a good thing, a girl can't have too much excitement on the first day of her holiday :p ;)

cocoon is one of the very bests nights in the island , i will go to all the cocoons .. and i just want to remember this to all you : GATECRASHER WILL NOT BE IN AMNESIA !

technoboy said:
cocoon is one of the very bests nights in the island , i will go to all the cocoons

I will most certainly see you there then, mate!

I am salivating at the very thought of the closing party.

happy house
oliver is the king !
oliver we love you !

kitten , tiger ! lets meet !!!

Sounds good!

I'm all for meeting up with as many folk as possble from around the world which is what makes Ibiza so darn special.

Cocoon on mondays is bar far the best night on the island, not just at amnesia. 8). seriously goto cocoon, yours sincerely sven vath. :lol:

Back