What's the average age of you lot who post on here?

Lol, I'm 21+6 and my blokey is 25, and there's definitely a few years of Ibiza left in this old gal :D

Well i'm 22 and my better half is 39...went to Ibiza last year and all his mates came for the first time, all around that age, now 2 of them have moved out there, and its the first time i've seen grown men cry cos they had to leave the island!

ibizaliza, thats a good story! and fun too.....i also feel like sobbing when I get to the airport on my way back again! sucks!!!!

Ibiza-girlie said:
ibizaliza, thats a good story! and fun too.....i also feel like sobbing when I get to the airport on my way back again! sucks!!!!

I always end up crying on the last night of our holiday, the only time I didn't was this year cos we ended up going out clubbing all day up til 15 mins before we had to go to airport so I didn't have time to get depressed - it's definitely the way forward lol :p

I know what you are feeling, I go through the exact same thing, silly aint it - but those days on the Island are more magical than ANYTHING!

Ibiza-girlie said:
I know what you are feeling, I go through the exact same thing, silly aint it - but those days on the Island are more magical than ANYTHING!

It is an unexplainable feeling aint it, trying to explain to people who havent been there is the hardest thing. Think i'm actually getting that feeling in my tummy now.

Take me there now!

Back