What's the average age of you lot who post on here?

puppylover said:
I am the grand old age of 39 and a few months.... (well 18 months to be precise...):confused: :confused:

Oh - and next year, I will be celebrating my 20th anniversary of turning to the dark side of Aciiiiiiiiiiiid music and the naughty lifestyle that came with it!!!:lol: :lol: and still going strong!

.......Who said dance music and drugs was a slippery slope....

Oooh I'm so proud! :eek: ;)

Robder said:
Any particular reason why you're giving up clubbing at the tender age of 37 Nick? :confused:

I've been going strong for well over ten years and can't see old habits dying any time soon! :eek:

I have almost no doubt that I will be still going strong in 15-20-25-30 years, but it still scares me a little what I'll be doing to my body for those 30 years :eek: - hence why the fear to fully admit that I'll still be doing it when I'm 40 something :eek:

Robder said:
Oooh I'm so proud! :eek: ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: me too!

Phil and I have said we might have a little party to celebrate, complete with smiley faces smoke machines and shouts of aciiiiiiiiiiid aciiiiiiiiiiiid, we just need to find an old factory/warehouse available in order to recreate those special times..... We just need to find some Beans the same size as back in the day.......:eek:

Im 19... coming 20 in a month, my lovely other half is 38. Had our first trip to the Island last year in July/August... in process of planning another two week stay for this year.

Have never fallen in love with a place so fast.

:)

Ibiza-girlie said:
awww steph, good that youre still going strong, going out partying and so on!:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: for someone of my senior years you mean???

I do think about "what I am doing to my body/brain etc" however, as no one believes I'm 40+, and I dont act my age and I am as fit and healthy as I have been in years, I think f**k it, personally I think it keeps me young..... :lol:

Besides, I have been hit by a car on 3 seperate ocassions, suffered a fractured skull and was in hospital for a while and many other scary accidents (all ocurring before 1987 when I turned to the dark side) so I think if I am going to peg it early it will all be down to me not knowing my Green Cross Code, or some other random accident caused by me having a moment in Stephworld when I should have been concentrating on reality......

.............. watch I bet I get hit by a bus or something after saying all that!:D :D :D

Back