What's the average age of you lot who post on here?

No idea what the average is but I am 9 years young and have never been in a club on Ibiza - but have been to the island 30+ times

Sorry to say, I'm 51. OK, so I don't go to Ibiza for the clubbing but I do like to hear some/most of the music played around the island, especially at the beach bars. This May we will be visiting the island for the 5th time. We always stay in PDB (Playa D'en Bossa).

My worst part of the holiday is sitting at departures looking out across the airport towards the salt pans at Ses Salinas and Es Cavellets. We managed 12 days on the beach out of a 14 day holiday last year - most of them at Es Cavellets.

By the way, we like to get around by bus - you get plenty of time to look at the scenery and it is a very cheap way of seeing the island. Check out the Ibiza bus timetable here and start organising some days out before you get to Ibiza - http://www.ibizabus.com/

For fans of Formentera try looking at DaveL's pics at http://www.pbase.com/davel/formentera

naddyz said:
I'm 22 so 10-15 years of clubbing ahead of me - for some reason that slightly scares me though :eek: :confused: :lol:
I hope you've got more than 10 years left considering I'm 12 years older than you! :lol:
(but you do have to wonder when the body will start punishing you for your excesses :confused: )

Morbyd said:
I hope you've got more than 10 years left considering I'm 12 years older than you! :lol:
(but you do have to wonder when the body will start punishing you for your excesses :confused: )

I was going to say 15-20 years more, but that many more years of clubbing seriously scared me - it really can't be healthy :eek: :eek: :eek:

naddyz said:
I'm 22 so 10-15 years of clubbing ahead of me - for some reason that slightly scares me though :eek: :confused: :lol:

Any particular reason why you're giving up clubbing at the tender age of 37 Nick? :confused:

I've been going strong for well over ten years and can't see old habits dying any time soon! :eek:

I am the grand old age of 39 and a few months.... (well 18 months to be precise...):confused: :confused:

Oh - and next year, I will be celebrating my 20th anniversary of turning to the dark side of Aciiiiiiiiiiiid music and the naughty lifestyle that came with it!!!:lol: :lol: and still going strong!

.......Who said dance music and drugs was a slippery slope....

Back