Whats San An like?

Lusha

Hello

Im flying out to San An the end of June , gonna be there in July , just wondering what to check out. 8)

san an sites

1 the west end you will either love it or hate it.

2 es paradis just to see it al least once it's a club out of this world

3 the sun set strip. don't miss go out of your way to find it..

4 the water fountains playing to music in the harbour.

i could og on that is jsut a couple.

First and foremost I can highly recommend the Pisces Park Hotel, the cleanest and friendliest Hotel in San Antonio, The cuisine is exquiste and worth the money alone. For a relaxed stress free holiday, you cannot get better than pices park hotel.

The West end of San Antonio is a cultural hotbed, populated by the cream of the international glitterarti.

ED CASE said:
First and foremost I can highly recommend the Pisces Park Hotel, the cleanest and friendliest Hotel in San Antonio, The cuisine is exquiste and worth the money alone. For a relaxed stress free holiday, you cannot get better than pices park hotel.

The West end of San Antonio is a cultural hotbed, populated by the cream of the international glitterarti.

Ignore all of the above, the Pices Park is shit has disgusting 70's decor

Most of San an is nice
the west end ( where there are all the bars crammed together ) is a bit scruffy and smelly but you can buy lots of cheap booze if thats your thing.

I would not stay anywhere else! I love how busy the place is and it's great for people watching.

Go to (in no particular order!)

1/ Cafe Del Mar
2/ Mambo
3/ Savannah
4/ Coastline
5/ Kasbah
6/ Kanya
7/ Il Vaticano
8/ Villa Mercedes
9/ Bar M

Dont go to

1/ Es Paradis
2/ Eden
3/ The West End

Dirk Bigler said:
Go to (in no particular order!)

1/ Cafe Del Mar

cdm01_JPG.jpg

Dirk Bigler said:

IM002319.JPG

Dirk Bigler said:
3/ Savannah

IM002311.JPG

Dirk Bigler said:
4/ Coastline

9.jpg

Dirk Bigler said:
5/ Kasbah

1023535595_kasbah.jpg

Dirk Bigler said:

Dirk Bigler said:
7/ Il Vaticano
El_Vaticano_200.jpg

Dirk Bigler said:
8/ Villa Mercedes

23693495.jpg

Dirk Bigler said:

aah.sized.jpg

Ach .. San An is fine! TO be honest, I'd really be in two minds whether to go back there or to Playa Den Bossa next time, as I loved the bars as much, if not more than, the clubs. Tho I have to say, I really have to go back to DO space.

You'll find the bits you like and dont ... tis all up to the individual in the end ..

Nice pics McRackin, gets me all excitied about my hols.

Ps Do you have Scottish in your family with the Mc in your name or is it just made up?

i think es paradis would be pretty good if they had some half deecent nights there...This years look worse than last :confused:

Back