Whats San An like?

Wow - that picture of the Coastline pool - the more I look at it, the more I long to be back!!!

I remember playing a jousting thing with some of the staff - gladiator style, sitting on an inflatable dolphin - blinding drunk, over and over again, ...

Whoever fell off first had to buy the other a drink - the more drunk we got, the harder it was to win!!!!

Aaaaaarrrgggh - the wait is driving me NUTS!!! Never again am I booking for so late in the season :rolleyes:

I'm keeping my mouth shut :)

Each to their own.

Saffy, i still can't believe you missed Space :eek:

san an

this year it seems to be lacking some of the atmosphere.

but the west is still okay for a cheap drink. es paradis is wicked. and of course the sun set strip is out of this world.

Es Paradis is mind blowing i couldnt agree with ya more and the sun set strip is ace but i prefer cafe mambo over cafe del mar 8)

i prefer savannah and mambo´s over cafe del mar and honestly west end can be really nice during daytime....
whats that il vaticano like???

Lusha said:
Es Paradis is mind blowing i couldnt agree with ya more and the sun set strip is ace but i prefer cafe mambo over cafe del mar 8)

Sorry, but is this a joke ?

:eek:

The only problem area (in my opinion) is the west end of San Antonio, the 'bar street'. This is where the likes of Ibiza Uncovered are filmed. However, the booze is cheap and it has plenty of fans.

The sunset strip is amazing and well worth heading to. Mambo in particular is a great bar with top djs (Carl Cox, Morillo...) doing their pre-clubs there. There is a post with the full listings for the season.

I still rate Playa Den Bossa over San An as a place to stay though.

well we all have different opp´s - i like es paradis too, but this year they dont really have much to offer, i mean: dj sammy???

glasgow-chick said:
Do you have Scottish in your family with the Mc in your name or is it just made up?

aye!! :lol:

img5.gif

(no - i dont ;) )

JoeDrawb said:
i think es paradis would be pretty good if they had some half deecent nights there

true!! :rolleyes:

PARADIS1.JPG

markEg said:
Wow - that picture of the Coastline pool - the more I look at it, the more I long to be back!!!

here is another one!! :p

593977.jpg

Did that REALLY happen today???

Dammit I miss all the best storms!!

Anyway Lusha, what did you think of San An then?

I personally wouldn't stay in san an next time, but I think that may be an age thing!! :eek: Much preferred Platja d'en bossa apart from being under the flight path!!!

Sunset strip though definately worth going, saw the most awesome sunsets last week.

So gutted I missed that storm!!!! We had none while we were there :cry:

Back