Whats Pacha like in Ibiza??

Coffeetime said:
having dinner means you get in free is that for sure?
or is it hit or miss? is it part of the restaurant promotion?
so if I ring up to reserve a table and ask if there is free entry to the club they will say YES ? or do you just have to hope you were good customers and tipped your waiter well and then the waiter gets you in free?
how is the game play on this one fellas?

I've heard as long as you spend at least 100Euros or so then entrance is free...I doubt you can go in, buy only a salad and expect to get in for free.

j_love01 said:
Coffeetime said:
so if I ring up to reserve a table and ask if there is free entry to the club they will say YES ? or do you just have to hope you were good customers and tipped your waiter well and then the waiter gets you in free?

I've heard as long as you spend at least 100Euros or so then entrance is free...I doubt you can go in, buy only a salad and expect to get in for free.

yeah true.. but I mean what if you go there and you spend 100Euro and you dont get in for free? then talk about getting screwed! I mean you're screwed if that was your plan!
I think I will call them and ask once im there how much do I need to spend to get a free entrance to pacha.. becuase I can see myself eating there mondaynight for the S-MAN!!!

Coffeetime said:
j_love01 said:
Coffeetime said:

yeah true.. but I mean what if you go there and you spend 100Euro and you dont get in for free? then talk about getting screwed! I mean you're screwed if that was your plan!
I think I will call them and ask once im there how much do I need to spend to get a free entrance to pacha.. becuase I can see myself eating there mondaynight for the S-MAN!!!

Yeah, that would suck if you didn't get in for free and spent 100 euros. Let me know what you find out...I plan on doing the same thing for Pure Pacha w/ Howells.

IMHO

I loved Pacha :D but we had a club that looked like it in our home town and it had not had a re-fit cince the late 60s.

Everyone kept telling me how nice Pacha was and when I got there and found that big old projector covered in dust I thought 5h1t I'm back in the old local. :(

The club lighting :idea: (Although updated now) was very dated too.

_________

Top tip!
We did find this one real quiet bar and balconey right aboth the DJ booth.
We got to see Erick Morllo ripping it up from what seemed ot be only a few feet away

Back