Whats Pacha like in Ibiza??

Personally, I've never eaten there so I couldn't tell you I'm afraid. If the bar prices are anything to go by it ain't gonna be cheap.

The food prices are pretty much in line with any decent restaurant in Ibiza town.

I'd highly recommend it plus the bonus of free entry into club.

I never knew you got free entry into the club if you were eating there. I think I might give it a go this year.

Drew said:
The food prices are pretty much in line with any decent restaurant in Ibiza town.

Agreed. And the food was good when we ate there. I couldn't tell you which end of the good scale because I'm not a foodie, but I really liked it. Plus, if I remember rightly, the drinks are cheaper in the restaurant too.

Buckley said:
Drew said:

Agreed. And the food was good when we ate there. I couldn't tell you which end of the good scale because I'm not a foodie, but I really liked it. Plus, if I remember rightly, the drinks are cheaper in the restaurant too.

Yeah, the drinks are definately cheaper.

I've also found the drinks prices to vary at different bars in the club too. We were buying JD & cokes for 'only' €8 in the Funky Room as opposed to €10/€12 at other bars.

Drew said:
Buckley said:
Drew said:

Yeah, the drinks are definately cheaper.

I've also found the drinks prices to vary at different bars in the club too. We were buying JD & cokes for 'only' €8 in the Funky Room as opposed to €10/€12 at other bars.

Yup, you could do with 'taking flight' from bars like that! Oops! Wrong thread ;) :lol:

I notice Pacha London is trying to make it's Saturdays, at least, Lawler and DC10 again over the summer.........

Buckley said:
I notice Pacha London is trying to make it's Saturdays, at least, Lawler and DC10 again over the summer.........

Gutted about the Lawler night. There's no Harlem Nights until August and we fly to Greece the next night. Argh! :evil:

Scoobie said:
Buckley said:

Gutted about the Lawler night. There's no Harlem Nights until August and we fly to Greece the next night. Argh! :evil:

is he not at the end anymore then?

Robo said:
Scoobie said:
Buckley said:

is he not at the end anymore then?

Yeah he is but they've been messing him about with the dates and so there hasn't been one since April and the next one isn't till August (I suspect he might also have been a little preoccupied with setting up the Viva night)

Pacha is beautiful. The best nights on the island are here IMO. Defected on a Tuesday is going to be massive! Roof terrace is lush and the funky room is quality. A must see.

I found the food at the Pacha restaurant to be terrific.
I had a sushi plate that was wonderful, and we shared a few small plates. Also a bottle of wine, and free admission to see Sasha.

Subliminal Party Subliminal Party Subliminal Party Subliminal Party Subliminal Party Subliminal Party Subliminal Party Subliminal Party Subliminal Party Subliminal Party Subliminal Party Subliminal Party Subliminal Party Subliminal Party Subliminal Party Subliminal Party Subliminal Party Subliminal Party!!!!!!

uuummm...yeah...Pacha is gorgeous...and Morillo's Subliminal Sessions r pure pandemonium...

-M

TwistedSister said:
Pacha is beautiful. The best nights on the island are here IMO. Defected on a Tuesday is going to be massive! Roof terrace is lush and the funky room is quality. A must see.

Nice of you to plug Defected when you're not even working for them any more, Mr Daniell.

Dr Mick said:
TwistedSister said:

Nice of you to plug Defected when you're not even working for them any more, Mr Daniell.
:lol:

busted.jpg

N8 said:
:lol: Ahhh the powers of the IP button :lol: The force is strong in this one ;)

:)

I've heard that Defected and probably other 'net minded promoters hire flunkies ( ;) ) to surf the boards and chatter about how great their employers are.

I was a bit suspicious about this particular Twisted Sister 'cos the columnist of the same name over on Ibiza Voice hates Pacha.

Back