Whats on at a club near you on NYE?

Scoobie said:
After much deliberation there has been a change of plan and myself and mr scoobie will now be joining all you lovely people down at the cross. Buckley - could you let me know when you are able to get the tickets?

:D

Fab missy :D Me and my Keeper are going, you remember Tracy well she's back from Australia by then so probably her and her b/friend and my bezzie mate and her b/friend...........and they're both up for lots of bap groping action :lol:

Barbie said:
Scoobie said:
After much deliberation there has been a change of plan and myself and mr scoobie will now be joining all you lovely people down at the cross. Buckley - could you let me know when you are able to get the tickets?

Fab missy :D Me and my Keeper are going, you remember Tracy well she's back from Australia by then so probably her and her b/friend and my bezzie mate and her b/friend...........and they're both up for lots of bap groping action :lol:

I may have to prepare Mr Scoobie otherwise the shock might kil him!

Mr Scoobies brother and a load of his mates are going as well - who apparantly know Buckley!

Scoobie said:
Barbie said:
Scoobie said:

!

Mr Scoobies brother and a load of his mates are going as well - who apparantly know Buckley!

Give us a clue then m'dear :?: (ps make sure you all get tickets from me - cheaper and obvs good for me) ;)

Buckley said:
Scoobie said:
Barbie said:
Scoobie said:

!

Give us a clue then m'dear :?: (ps make sure you all get tickets

He did give me the names on saturday, but Im afraid i was such a mess i have no idea!

I shall however find out this weekend exactly who they all are.. :D

Scoobie said:
I may have to prepare Mr Scoobie otherwise the shock might kil him!

Him and Tom will both be stood there shaking their heads, wondering what they have done to deserve us :eek: :rolleyes: :lol: :p ;)

I'm sat at my desk with 200 tickets for the Cross NYE, in front of me :!: :D

How many for who folks? They're £45 from the club, but I'm paying £40 for 'em. The idea is that I charge whatever I like between those two figures and keep the difference.

However, given that I think that £40 is more than enough as an entrance fee for any night out, I shall trouser my appearance fee and give the tickets to you lot at cost. I still gain the benefit of having demonstrated to the club that I can pull people in and the fee for playing easily covers a night's work.

Everyone happy with that :?:

Buckley said:

How many for who folks? They're £45 from the club, but I'm paying £40 for 'em. The idea is that I charge whatever I like between those two figures and keep the difference.

However, given that I think that £40 is more than enough as an entrance fee for any night out, I shall trouser my appearance fee and give the tickets to you lot at cost. I still gain the benefit of having demonstrated to the club that I can pull people in and the fee for playing easily covers a night's work.

Sounds good to me :D

Def want 2, will know in the next few days about other people. How do you want to do it re payment, etc??

Barbie said:
Buckley said:

Sounds good to me :D

Def want 2, will know in the next few days about other people. How do you want to do it re payment, etc??

I thought that all those off the board who want tickets could agree an after work meeting point one night and I could sort you all out at once.

I'll do separate meets for anyone too far or not available on the given night.

OK :?:

Buckley said:
I thought that all those off the board who want tickets could agree an after work meeting point one night and I could sort you all out at once.

If you think that will work, but do you think you are going to get people together on same night, if everyone else is like me, my last week and a half at week are mad so trying to pin everyone down to a certain date might be a mare :confused:

Barbie said:
Buckley said:

If you think that will work, but do you think you are going to get people together on same night, if everyone else is like me, my last week and a half at week are mad so trying to pin everyone down to a certain date might be a mare :confused:
Yeah - same fo rme. Im happy to meet up if Im free, but Im busy nearly every night for th enext couple of weeks :rolleyes:

Scoobie said:
Barbie said:
Buckley said:

Yeah - same fo rme. Im happy to meet up if Im free, but Im busy nearly every night for th enext couple of weeks :rolleyes:

If I have to do a few meets I will, just wanna shift a.s.a.p. to demonstrate I can.

I'm also happy to deliver to people at work during the day, just let me know what's easiest.

Really looking forward to it now. :D :D :D

Buckley said:
If I have to do a few meets I will, just wanna shift a.s.a.p. to demonstrate I can.

I'm also happy to deliver to people at work during the day, just let me know what's easiest.

Where do you work again?? The only day I could meet you after work is next Weds if that's any good.

Barbie said:
Buckley said:

Where do you work again?? The only day I could meet you after work is next Weds if that's any good.

Wednesday's good Barb. My office is Kilburn, Buckley House, Buckley this, Buckley that, blah, blah etc. Remember? I'll hold 2 for you and we'll sort it out then, okey doke :?:

Have a bit of a hangover :rolleyes: and am resisting the temptation of going for a pint :!: S'pose you'd recommend the healing powers of the grape :?:

Buckley said:
Wednesday's good Barb. My office is Kilburn, Buckley House, Buckley this, Buckley that, blah, blah etc. Remember? I'll hold 2 for you and we'll sort it out then, okey doke :?:

Have a bit of a hangover :rolleyes: and am resisting the temptation of going for a pint :!: S'pose you'd recommend the healing powers of the grape :?:

I ALWAYS recommend the healing powers of grape :p It will make the afternoon go so much better believe me :lol: :p

Right will speak to you beginning of next week and I'll come and pick them up Weds, should also know about other repribates by then as well :D Cheers darlin' :D

I'm about halfway through my ticket allocation for NYE at The Cross folks, any other takers on here?

Babs - where do you stand (or lie uncomfortably poor love :( ) on ticket purchases now :?:

Buckley said:
I'm about halfway through my ticket allocation for NYE at The Cross folks, any other takers on here?

Babs - where do you stand (or lie uncomfortably poor love :( ) on ticket purchases now :?:

I think I'll be there, even if Tom is carrying me round the place :eek: :lol: Hang on I'll PM you cos I know I said I'd come and get them tomorrow but still housebound :rolleyes:

Pushca's defo the one for NYE fun!

Have you seen the line up for Pushca - how much fun will it be?!?!

They've got a 24 hour licence so it's on from 9pm til 9pm, it's at Egg (one of the nicest clubs in London), always a wicked crowd and Pushca ALWAYS make a huge effort to make sure everyone's having a good time....no to mention the line-up......

Colin Peters from Manumission
Andy G from Bora Bora
The Beginnerz
Gonzales from Trade - and LOADS more!!!!

Looks like all the ingredients for a classic - can't wait to hear Colin & Andy play again - all those memories of Manumission Mondays and Bora Bora Tuesdays !!!!

Bring it ON! :eek: :p :lol: :p :eek:

Re: Pushca's defo the one for NYE fun!

Danielsan said:
Have you seen the line up for Pushca - how much fun will it be?!?!

They've got a 24 hour licence so it's on from 9pm til 9pm, it's at Egg (one of the nicest clubs in London), always a wicked crowd and Pushca ALWAYS make a huge effort to make sure everyone's having a good time....no to mention the line-up......

Colin Peters from Manumission
Andy G from Bora Bora
The Beginnerz
Gonzales from Trade - and LOADS more!!!!

Looks like all the ingredients for a classic - can't wait to hear Colin & Andy play again - all those memories of Manumission Mondays and Bora Bora Tuesdays !!!!

Bring it ON! :eek: :p :lol: :p :eek:

Was very tempted by Pushca (esp the late license ;) ) but when I rang them about dresscode apparently they have got even stricter and I don't fancy wearing a mask etc on NYE (altho some people might say that would be a good thing for me :lol: )

Slowly recovering from Pushca, was great fun, they weren't too strict with the dresscode (although the people that did make the effort looked absolutely amazing!) - really friendly crowd - the only problem was the temperature on the second floor - people were leaving because it was too cold - real shame cos the music in that room was by far the best on offer...ended up leaving the Egg around mid-day (what happenend to the 9pm close?) with a big :eek: smile :eek: on my face! ;)

Hope everyone else had a good'un.

Dan

Back