whats best-cream or ministry???

K

kc

can you all tell me in your opinion which is the best night to got o.
i noticed both of them are at amnesia and im not sure which one will be best,we like banging house rather than funky stuff.

CREAM :)

Most people on here will say ministry tho I think. Cream amnesia are known for their crowding problems :( -Still a TOP night tho :p

robo you are so right-duh!ive been trying to figure out which one to go to as well but now i can go to both.

is cream really crowded??if so i think il pass.

i do one night at each of the big clubs whadya suggest???

i wish i was moneybags!!!im there for two weeks so i was gonna do cream the first week and ministry the second week.

I get the best Cream night (think ur goin the same one ibizag)- 7th Aug- Oakey, Tiesto, PVD. :): ;) :p

Nish, you are absolutely correct. Ill be wearing my silkdress and flashy high heels whilst sipping champagne in the vip section, overlooking the crowd - occasionally going down to dance and have fun!!! yeah loving it!

How does everyone managed to blag vip?! someone pm me and tell me!!!

IbizaG- Occasionally dancing?! Get ur arse on that podium- period! :lol:

a friend of mine knows some of those people who run the place and he always calls them before we go, so we get in, get a table and they charge us an entire sallery for one month, no kidding!!!

kc said:
can you all tell me in your opinion which is the best night to got o.
i noticed both of them are at amnesia and im not sure which one will be best,we like banging house rather than funky stuff.

Ministry will be funky house, attracts a slightly older more European crowd, Cream will be full-on trance, attacts younger British crowd.

Depends what week you're there cos both have got some wicked line-ups this year (Oakie's back at Cream a couple of times) and Ministry have got MAW, Derrick Carter, Kenny Dope etc.

Personally I swing Ministry's way :D

noep we cant they want us to purchase out stuff, when we get there instantly..it´s pricey to be there but once a year: fine by me!

Cream by far. But even better still is cocoon club on the monday at amnesia. Really f**kin ace night. :D

sven väath is a bit too weird imo, but hey>: we are all different right?
cream is mainstream, but still classy and not too "weird"

Not just Sven - yeah, sure hes a top notch DJ - I've been into him for years now, but the Cocoon nights as a whole are put together soooooo well - just brilliant!!!

to diffrent nights

mos can sometime be get to many people which can make it hard to enjoy.
but it has all these wicked rooms playing other funky tunes

cream is excellent plus you have the second room if it gets to hot..

cream is like the dream you get in the uk.

mos is nothing like the london version. it's a lot more cosmapoltan

Back