whats best-cream or ministry???

I hate Cream...shite organization, shite music...You REALLY have to be into your trance to tolerate the fecking crowd. Awful!

Ministry is my choice. I don't like trance, sorry :rolleyes: . I'd rather go to Amnesia for Cocoon with Väth & Hawtin or for La Troya with Oliver & Mar-T.

Can't really compare them, it's like comparing We Love Sundays with Judgement Sundays just cos they are on same day.

It's simple, if you like funky house go to Ministry, if you like trance go to Cream.

JoeDrawb said:
i agree with u Barbie.....but for arguments sake please choose one :!:

Everyone knows I'd always choose Ministry :p My b/friend really likes trance but even he isn't bothered about Cream - too rammed and full of scallies :p ;)

I'm over there for two weeks August/September and will go to Cream once. So the choice I have for Cream over the two weeks is :-

Oakenfold and Tall Paul or Tiesto and Van Dyk

What d'ya reckon ?

I reckon Oakie is gonna edge it for me...

JoeDrawb said:
I'm over there for two weeks August/September and will go to Cream once. So the choice I have for Cream over the two weeks is :-

Oakenfold and Tall Paul or Tiesto and Van Dyk

What d'ya reckon ?

I reckon Oakie is gonna edge it for me...

I'd do Oakie, you can see Tiesto and PVD all over the place, Oakie is playing less and less these days (well in England he is, seems to prefer life in America :rolleyes: )

Back