What UK nightclubs do u rate?

Andy Holmes said:
Pinkie said:
I shamefully have never been clubbing past north london (cept for ibiza of course..) & for my 19th, im planning on heading up north for a weekend with friends.. but from all the choices I REALLY dont know where to head off! .. Which town/city would u recommened for the whole weekend package .. nightlife and daylife (if thats even a word..)..!?!

teesside!!!

sugarshack on a friday and then club m on the sat!!!!!!!!!!!

"there'll be no looking back"

:D :D Teeside it is! Thanks! x

Lush in Portrush, Northern Ireland has to be up there!

imo Shine in Belfast is sooo much better than Lush... and on the big nights at Shine with all 4 rooms it's hard to beat!! jon carter*and sara cox*, dave clarke and SLAM have all said it's their favourite club

Travelled all the way to Lush, Portrush one night from Manchester and I have to say....

it was the most appalling excuse for a "club" i've EVER been to, what a waste of Sasha (who was on that night and usually would guarantee an ok night) there were people drinking CIDER in the car park for god's sake, also there were the ridiculous ramblings of the crowd, which were often so loud it drowned out the tunage - have you never been out before or what? I was there for the music not to shout oi oi, whooo whooo etc etc

If that is the best Northern Ireland has to offer - as it is usually refered to as the best - then that is a sad state of affairs...

IMO :rolleyes:

rant over.

probably get slated for this post but hey ho...

Red said:
rant over.

probably get slated for this post but hey ho...

Nope no slating from me, your entitled to your own opinion dont think the vast majority of the 1500 or so crowd last sat nite for PVD would agree with you though!

Dont think you should judge the place on one visit, after all I didnt think much of Ibiza on my first visit! now that opinion has fair changed!

PS when did you visit? as the club has been remodelled and a complete new sound system installed in January of this year.

Has it got new regulars though? :confused: That was what spoiled it for me and the people i was with. But then again it was AGES ago...

X

Back