What UK nightclubs do u rate?

Miss Fox said:
Any excuse to come to the bint pad! :lol: :p

Sankeys, The Cross, MOS, Mint, Pacha, PaSSion. ;)

You know me, any excuse for Erdington chips and some bint on bint nip actions :D

kitten's head said:
Are you going to Pressure this month?

Doubtful, fridays is usually me & the gf quiet night

Probably going to the Pressure vs Colours Boxing Night event tho'

club m - uk's biggest venue - holds 7000 people - its MASSIVE!!!!!! set around a 5 star hotel complex - you have to see it to believe it!

also SUGARSHACK!!!!

Andy Holmes said:
club m - uk's biggest venue - holds 7000 people - its MASSIVE!!!!!! set around a 5 star hotel complex - you have to see it to believe it!

also SUGARSHACK!!!!

Tall Trees? Club M is just part of that.

Nice club, nice hotel, nice owner, shit nights :(

Alex Williams said:
Andy Holmes said:

also SUGARSHACK!!!!

Tall Trees? Club M is just part of that.

Nice club, nice hotel, nice owner, shit nights :(

yeah tall trees!!!

retro isn;t bad and goodgreef is quality!!!

I shamefully have never been clubbing past north london (cept for ibiza of course..) & for my 19th, im planning on heading up north for a weekend with friends.. but from all the choices I REALLY dont know where to head off! .. Which town/city would u recommened for the whole weekend package .. nightlife and daylife (if thats even a word..)..!?!

Pinkie said:
I shamefully have never been clubbing past north london (cept for ibiza of course..) & for my 19th, im planning on heading up north for a weekend with friends.. but from all the choices I REALLY dont know where to head off! .. Which town/city would u recommened for the whole weekend package .. nightlife and daylife (if thats even a word..)..!?!

teesside!!!

sugarshack on a friday and then club m on the sat!!!!!!!!!!!

"there'll be no looking back"

Shine Belfast quite possibly the Best club ever and i really mean that..Totally off the hook every week and the list of guests would blow away even the likes of Space in ibiza...it really is that good...

Ibiza-girlie said:
Uhh Andy Holmes where is that big club situated????? sounds like fun!

its in yarm which is near middlesbrough, uk!!! holds 7000 people - its absolutely massive!!!! the only time they really pack it out tho are on judgement sundays and retro's!!!!

you should get yourself there - it really is an amazing venue!!

puppylover said:
Shindig in Newcastle!!!! Eric Morillo tomorrow night - should be a bit ok like..... ;)

Noooooooooooo :cry:

Had this discussion with a mate the other day.
It's £15 in to go to Shindig, and it'll be absolutely rammed. Scott & the lads should justs tick a cardboard cut out of Morillo in the booth and put Subliminal Sessions 87 or whatever it is we're up to now on, would sound exactly the same, and would save 'em some cash ;)

Alex Williams said:
puppylover said:
Shindig in Newcastle!!!! Eric Morillo tomorrow night - should be a bit ok like..... ;)

Noooooooooooo :cry:

Had this discussion with a mate the other day.
It's £15 in to go to Shindig, and it'll be absolutely rammed. Scott & the lads should justs tick a cardboard cut out of Morillo in the booth and put Subliminal Sessions 87 or whatever it is we're up to now on, would sound exactly the same, and would save 'em some cash ;)

I'm seeing the Shindig promoter tonight for a pint - will pass on your message!! ;)

Back