What to expect from Cream Closingparty?

I´ve never been to a closingparty before. I´ve only been to Cream openingsparty, last year!

Anyone ever been there? :) What can I expect?
Hopefully a long set from Tiesto!!! :D

Greetz Martine

Martine.

Its tiesto and pvd that night, right?

in which case it will either be.

tiesto - 1 till 4

or

tiesto - 2 till 5

then pvd will play after tiesto till close.

looks like your in for a good night.

enjoy.

Robo said:
Martine.

Its tiesto and pvd that night, right?

in which case it will either be.

tiesto - 1 till 4

or

tiesto - 2 till 5

then pvd will play after tiesto till close.

looks like your in for a good night.

enjoy.

Thanks Robo!! 8)

Yes Tiesto and PvD! 8) Thanks for the info! :)
Looks like you´ve been there before! ;)

i saw tiesto and tall paul this summer, it was class.

tall paul never fails to impress me.

tiesto played from 2 - 5 :p

and i saw tiesto and pvd last year, thats was cool.

amnesia is looking good this year. new soundsytem, dj booth etc... :p

Robo said:
i saw tiesto and tall paul this summer, it was class.

tall paul never fails to impress me.

tiesto played from 2 - 5 :p

and i saw tiesto and pvd last year, thats was cool.

amnesia is looking good this year. new soundsytem, dj booth etc... :p

Good to hear you had a great time! :)

Happy to hear that Amnesia has a new soundsystem, heard last summer was a disaster!

I saw Tall Paul last month at Godskitchen´s Global Gathering, he´s wicked! 8)

But I was wondering if a closingparty will be any different than a regualar night. Last year I went to the opening of Cream, and Tiesto gave a 6 hours solo! :D Still hoping for a long set at the closingparty! Woehoeeeee

yea the sound was pretty bad last year....when DT spun he had his sound guy come in and check all the speakers.....

they found that somethning like 4 or 5 subss were blown....he made them bring in a new system and it faaawking pumped....

i was there the night before DT for pvd and the system was horrible then the next night for DT and you could actually feel the difference

Ibiza-girlie said:
Yeah Martine, I actually was asking you another Questiong aboutthe radios in Holland, which ones are great?

We have 2 big partyorganisations, called ID-T, and UDC.
They organise huge famous parties like Dance Valley, Impulz, Sensation, Innercity and Mysteryland. 8)

There allso a lot of "small" great parties as well! :p

Are you planning a visit? ;)

Well I was thinking of visiting sometime in Spring, if I have money for it....Living in the centre of Amsterdam and wanna catch some big tranceparties, maybe you could PM me a list over possibilities? If you have time, that is......

Ibiza-girlie said:
Well I was thinking of visiting sometime in Spring, if I have money for it....Living in the centre of Amsterdam and wanna catch some big tranceparties, maybe you could PM me a list over possibilities? If you have time, that is......

Ofcourse, no problem! :)
I´ll fill you in when there´s a good gig with Tiesto! ;)

Martine Amsterdam said:
Stu Hirst said:
MYNC Project doing a 3 hour set on the Terrace as well - see you down the front !

Never heard of them! What style of music are they in? :)

Funky House.
They consist of Mark and Nic, two guys who are A&R men at the mighty Credence records. They play on 4 decks and 2 mixers and are well worth checking out !

Let's go back for a sec to the original question this topic featured, and the answer for it is that Amnesia will most likely be tremendously PACKED! :D

C U there!

Overly packed actually!!
Once Tiesto and PVD come on stage the pit is rammed!!

Not a pleasant experience, all them german guys jumpin' around and getting elbowed every five minutes!!

Not that I have anything against Germans!! PVD is probably their saviour, I know he would be mine if I were German!!!

I found the best idea was to take breaks outside quite often and try and get up on the platform to the right of the pit!!

You will be there clubbing away until 8am ish!!!

WISH I WERE THERE!

Back