What to expect from Cream Closingparty?

Went to see Tiest and PVD just last thursday, AWESOME, So good infact it has persuaded me to go back out for the closing party. so if you are wondering about whether or not to go to it then, trust me I have seen the dressed rehearsal and it was amazing so get your asses down there. Tiesto dropped barbers adagio for strings and I just about died with pleasure then PVD dropped tiesto's new tune "traffic" which also nearly killed me. I'm still smiling !!!!!!!

kn1980 said:
Went to see Tiest and PVD just last thursday, AWESOME, So good infact it has persuaded me to go back out for the closing party. so if you are wondering about whether or not to go to it then, trust me I have seen the dressed rehearsal and it was amazing so get your asses down there. Tiesto dropped barbers adagio for strings and I just about died with pleasure then PVD dropped tiesto's new tune "traffic" which also nearly killed me. I'm still smiling !!!!!!!

last thursday was heaven... Tiesto from 1:30 - 4:00, then PvD from 4:00 til 7:00 (law for close is apparently in use now).

Oh, btw, last year Amnesia hat a Phazor soundsystem, which absolutely blew your mind away - at least on 29.08.02, when we were there. No Tiesto, though, he was ill, but Paul played longer instead.

But last week (and some other parties last week...) pretty much crashed my cash plans for the next few weeks - so no closing party Cream for me - last time I checked the flights (thursday afternoon going to Ibiza, Friday morning leaving) it was around 500 Euros to and from... add to that Cream entrance of 40, a couple of Vodka/Red Bulls and various waterbottles... No way, I´ll have to wait a year.

kn1980 said:

I saw Tiesto last sunday again and the Magik is back!! :D

Bring it on!!! Can´t wait for Cream closing! :D :D :D

Tall Paul is back on track,he has mad a big effort of the last 6-12 months to go back to his old sound.

WELL DONE HIM

Yeh, seen Tall Paul twice in the last few weeks and he is right on the button. PVD , TIESTO and TALL PAUL easily my top 3 right now and check this out they are all dropping Tiesto's new tune - "Traffic" and it sends me bonkers every time.

fusion said:
Let's go back for a sec to the original question this topic featured, and the answer for it is that Amnesia will most likely be tremendously PACKED! :D

C U there!

And you were right. It was totally packed. We left earlier, because it was really too crowded at one point. Our fellow countryman, DJ Tiesto, played well!

tiesto was OK at best...
PVD was terrrrible!

the other room was rockin though... even though i didn't even know who was spinnin

well, i didn't think it was that packed.

the music in the main room was just mechanical all night - never really did anything spectacular. i think i'm starting to get a bit sick of the ice cannon as well....

before our closing party adventure we all thought that cream closing would be the best night. in the end it turned out to be the worst - it was ok but nothing on manumission or we love sundays closing.

best thing about it was that we got in for free. we just went to the guestlist queue, made up a spanish sounding name and it worked - five of us in for nothing. :lol:

danahs said:
tiesto was OK at best...
PVD was terrrrible!

the other room was rockin though... even though i didn't even know who was spinnin

i had a fantastic night, and i thought they were both fantastic, so good i'm off to see pvd tonight in london

Back