What the HELL is going on with bora bora?

with all this negative talk about Ibiza this year, I'm bound to have a brilliant time because my expectations are gutter-level! :lol: :lol:

with all this negative talk about Ibiza this year, I'm bound to have a brilliant time because my expectations are gutter-level! :lol: :lol:

don't get me wrong everything else about the island is exactly the same, the clubs are still fantastic, but for me i loved dancing under the sun in the sand, for some reason the authorities have really taken a disliking to bora bora.

I think I get it now... ish.

I don't mind the extra security to be honest but I am a bit bummed about not being able to bring your on beers on to the beach.

This will be my 5th time on Ibiza but there are a few going this year that have never been before, so its going to be wierd.

Hopefully by the end of the summer, they'll get fed up and it'll become more relaxed again (wishful thinking)

I'm with you Ryanv though... nothing better than a boogie in the sand with a frosty one in hand!
J

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't get some of you people and your lack of wise thinking!

Just do what i do every year - even when it was free to bring the whole supermarket beverages onto the beach:

DRINK OUTSIDE BORA BORA RANGE/IN THE CAR/EVEN IN THE HOTEL prior to entering Bora Bora and catching your spot on the actual Bora Bora beach.

By the time u catch that seat/spot u should already be in a 'good mood' and the alcohol is already swinging and doing it's thing! :D

Then also the security can't do jack sh1t, no matter how wasted you are (as long as u don't carry any "goods" on u ;) )

Now, once you feel u need some more drinks simply go back to the car/hiding spot outside/supermarket nearby/hotel (if its Jet or any other close hotel) and have a few more drinks, then go back even more wasted to Bora Bora, while giving a rat's arse about the new laws and restrictions Bora Bora have... I have many many years of experience of doing just THAT at Bora Bora! :)

Be wise, drink responsibly and get away with all the bad things that people mentioned in this thread!

I rest my case regarding this matter. Those who still don't understand how to get it done properly, have just 1 solution left:
Come watch me doing it almost on daily basis this coming August! ;)

P.S: There's away around everything and i mean EVERYTHING once u r experienced enough and learn from past mistakes.

Next lesson: How to enter all the clubs, while NOT wasting a penny on the bar, yet being off your head (and not on drugs) :D

Fusion... you've obviously got a bit of experience.

I can see where people are coming from though... I think it would be a bit of a pain having to run back to an apartment or car every time you want a drink.

J

I really don't get some of you people and your lack of wise thinking!

Just do what i do every year - even when it was free to bring the whole supermarket beverages onto the beach:

DRINK OUTSIDE BORA BORA RANGE/IN THE CAR/EVEN IN THE HOTEL prior to entering Bora Bora and catching your spot on the actual Bora Bora beach.

By the time u catch that seat/spot u should already be in a 'good mood' and the alcohol is already swinging and doing it's thing! :D

Then also the security can't do jack sh1t, no matter how wasted you are (as long as u don't carry any "goods" on u ;) )

Now, once you feel u need some more drinks simply go back to the car/hiding spot outside/supermarket nearby/hotel (if its Jet or any other close hotel) and have a few more drinks, then go back even more wasted to Bora Bora, while giving a rat's arse about the new laws and restrictions Bora Bora have... I have many many years of experience of doing just THAT at Bora Bora! :)

Be wise, drink responsibly and get away with all the bad things that people mentioned in this thread!

I rest my case regarding this matter. Those who still don't understand how to get it done properly, have just 1 solution left:
Come watch me doing it almost on daily basis this coming August! ;)

P.S: There's away around everything and i mean EVERYTHING once u r experienced enough and learn from past mistakes.

Next lesson: How to enter all the clubs, while NOT wasting a penny on the bar, yet being off your head (and not on drugs) :D

Nahhhh i enjoy having a beer or cold sangria lying on the beach sorry!

i agree about chilling out with a clod sangria listening to house music...
i'm thinking that if things are as described with the current attitude of police in Ibiza the government might get adverse effects too...maybe the other tourists leave too...
who likes a beach full of policemen watching everyone suspiciously???;)

Amen,
If the rumors are true I think that Ibiza is going to loose alot popularity. i only stay in playa den bossa because of bora bora. i really hope the rumors arent true.

J

Amen,
If the rumors are true I think that Ibiza is going to loose alot popularity. i only stay in playa den bossa because of bora bora. i really hope the rumors arent true.

J

Just live each season likes it's your last..............they can only shut / introduce so many rules before it's hit them hard, 2009 will be the big test for the future after this years law change.

I go to jet supermarket buy sangria and beer half price.Sangria is easy buy one at bora bora then buy your store bought sangria and put it in your pitcher bora bora gave you when done.Drink all day be merry!!Mambo is worst with 22 euros for a pitcher.

how wonderful

After 2 years in the friggin desert, I am so looking forward to the BS that has become Ibiza.

Is it worth it? Even with a 6 figure salary, US30$ for a mixed drink at a bar that doesn't even play music on the beach?

If I bring a Bose Portable and an Ipod with my own, will I get a "stern" talking to from the PO-PO?

Are there any more day parties?

Do people still hook up for hours?

Has it all changed so much that people are going remembering the past as the present?

I think your right soulman... this summer is going to determine the future i think, so Im just going to go and make the most of what there is. Viva Eivissa!!!!

J

Back