What should i pack...?

B

Blondie8469

i was wondering if anyone had any tips on what to pack 4 Ibiza, every year i go on holiday and end up taking too much and have to carry my bag up 4 flights of stairs at the hotel! So i was wondering if you wonderful people had any tips on what to take and what not to take to Ibiza. :D

thanks, we are, thats what we live in, cant be bothered with heels. :)

a few bikinis- big must
sunglasses
sun hat
sun cream
comfortable shoes to dance/walk in
few going out outfits-nothing you'll be too hot it, it gets hot in those clubs!

you don't need many clothes & most of the day you'll spend it in swimwear.

Bring portable CD player of you can. These are just a girls essentials. I took a tiny suitcase & still didn't wear half the clothes I bought with me

Cool, thanks. Thats what i was thinking. What do most girls wear when they go out in Ibiza??

Have you seen that advert where the girl goes to the airport, no luggage, just a bikini on and her passport tucked in her bottoms!!! maybe thats an idea??? Find somewhere for your money as well though! 8)

Blondie8469 said:
Cool, thanks. Thats what i was thinking. What do most girls wear when they go out in Ibiza??

trainers/flip flops didn't see many girls in heels or boots.

But generally in Ibiza anything goes. Enjoy!

Blondie8469 said:

Anything you feel comfortable in, and like Lostinspace said, trainers, would definately recommend them! :D

Cool. Thank u 4 ur help. Oh yes i have somewhere 4 my money, lol. I tuck it into my top, my boobs look after it, lol. :lol:

yep i find that. But then again blokes are so cheeky that they dont mind goin down there. ;)

Blondie8469 said:
i was wondering if anyone had any tips on what to pack 4 Ibiza, every year i go on holiday and end up taking too much and have to carry my bag up 4 flights of stairs at the hotel! So i was wondering if you wonderful people had any tips on what to take and what not to take to Ibiza. :D

Last year I took too much make-up. I hardly used any of it. This year, I'll be taking a minimal amount. Think taking a good conditioner with you is a good idea too. Helps calm down your hair and protect it. I've got good Trevor Sorbie stuff. You can put it in your hair when your sunbathing or going for a swim. I also recommend taking a good book, or if you don't like books, then some mags for lazing by the pool.

Yeah me and the girls going love reading our magazines at the side of the pool. And we always take too much make up. Last year in Gran Canaria our apartment was full of make-up and hair stuff!! Why do we do it, eh girls?

Yeah, I remember going on girlie holidays and the apartment would be such a mess! We had a mountain of clothes in the middle of the room. Is not so bad going away with the boyf, at least we knows whos stuff belongs to who! When are you going Blondie? I'm going 4 weeks on Saturday.

Im going 2 weeks on Friday, me a three other girls so u can imagine the mess. i'm so excited my first time to Ibiza, i love spanish places probably cos my sis can speak spanish so we always have a laugh, the taxi drivers are so funny.

I don't know whether it's just my fella, but he takes more than me, even when we go snowboarding and all you need is your boarding gear and a few bits and bobs for the evening - he still has to put stuff in my case and then moans if I try to pack the iron!

I'm going to put a stop to it this year and we will get it all in 1 case!!!

lol. Men. My bloke always seem to clutter up my room at uni. When i go to Ibiza my sis is coming with me, but we will still end up takin two cases both will get heavy lables and my parents will moan, lol

Yep lip gloss look very sexy in the summer. Boardgirl u from the west mids?

Back