What should i pack...?

Yes ma'am

From sunny Stourbridge about 10 miles south west of Brum - went into town on Friday actually to Henrys in St Paul's Square for some nice Chinese food. The rest of the team went to the Jam House but I couldn't go as I would rather save some cash for Ibiza!

Where abouts in Bham are you from?

I actually come from Kidderminster so even closer than B'ham. Yeah i'm trying to save money so im goin out in kidderminster and not B'ham :(

It will soooooooo be worth it!

I've got a wedding and a housewarming to go to before Ibiza so I guess that will give me something else to look forward to in the meantime :)

oh, and.... *In the voice of Chris Evans* Dont forget your tooth-brush

I wasted valuable packing space last year by taking long-sleeved tops to wear over at night which really weren't at all necessary.

see i'm actually the opposite to most its seems
if my suitcase is going on the bottom of a plane then into a cab and then to a hotel room , i like to pack choice and by that i mean as many tops and skirts and shorts and binkinis and flip flops and LIP GLOSS as i can carry

i feel if your not back packing around the place take whatever youwant (but def not long sleeve anything) and choose what you want on the night

but thats me :D :p :)

Dont forget a sun hat- we don't want you getting sunstroke or a burnt scalp in the big heat!!

Back