what is your favorite C.D right now?

Peddy said:
go for it! you won´t be disappointed ;)
I ordered it on Sunday along with Paul Van Dyk ~Global~, they should arrive in a few days. Listening to Marvin Gaye ~ Let's Get It On ~ right now ---sweet ;)

listening to James Lavelle - GU 23 - Barcelona - Disc 2...

DOES THIS MAN ROCK OR WHAT??!!!! :eek:

the whole room is vibrating here!!! amazing deep dark basses...and dark vocals ... "this is the underground" :twisted:

who mentioned him some time ago as a dj who doesn´t get the respect he actually deserves? was is it robo?

I've heard this guy James Lavelle's name banded about quite alot recently...what's his style?

When I first heard his name, I thought it sonded like one of those adverts for "Not available in shops" ads......K-tel proudly presents James Lavelle and his orchestra plays all your favourite Boxcar Willy love melodies!

Firstly - James lavelle isnt a new DJ - he's been around for a long time.

He runs the Mo’Wax record label - which was modelled on Giles Petersons Talkin' Loud label.

He is also half on Unkle with DJ Shadow. His style is eclectic to say the least ranging from Breaks to Jazz.

He has released a compilation for fabric as well as DJ'ing there reguarly.

Listening to 2 new C.D's today:

Steve Lawler ~ Lights Out -- very deep and sexy.
Paul Van Dyk ~ Global -- uplifting and nostalgic.

I am still listening to Subliminal Sessions 3, I cannot wait for the fourth installment. Also Miguel Migs- Nude Tempo One. Whenever I listen to this mix, sinful thoughts enter into my head.

Just bought and Lovin'
The Greens Keepers "the Ziggy Franklin Radio Show"
The White Stripes "Elephant"
In The House w/ Jay-J & Miguel Migs

Waiting to come out in US:
Audio Bullys "Ego War"
Fabric "jaques lu cont"
In The House w/ Sandy Rivera
Bryan Gee "the sound of Movement"

swiss taff said:
Hed Kandi - Back to Love
brings back so many good memories :D

Is that the first in the series - the one with Promised Land, Where Love Lives etc, quality CD.

Fave CD at the moment has got to be Defected in the House - Junior Jack and Kid Creme.

'Legend' - Bob Marley
'Classics' - The Beach Boys
'Now That's What I Call Music 8' - Various

Variety is the spice of life....

Global Under. with Deep dish is awesome.

also just got global under. ibiza with sacha, not safe to listen to while driving if you know what i mean

Nyana - DJ Tiesto (2 mix cds)
Boundaries of Imagination - Armin van Buuren
World Tour Washington - Ferry Corsten

And a few of the mixed cds of MOS.

Defected Junior Jack n Kid Creme......how good is this album. It's glued in my car stereo and refuses to come out....The sun is shining, roof is down and E Samba is rocking my head...gravy!

Babs, it's class...... 8) :D

Back