what is your favorite C.D right now?

Just giving Deeper shades of Euphoria a play, and I've got to say I'm impressed. Not what I expected in the least and I'm pleasantly surprised. I've listened to so many chill-out cd's and they are, in the majority, at their best, ham-shank. This makes a refreshing change. Well worth a listen.

Barbie said:
Got Danny Tenaglia - Choices, listening to it at the moment and it's fab..........would definitely recommend it :)

Bought this today. Could not beleive it. My mate got his track into DT's choices album!!!!!

Superb album!

Robo said:
whats it called????

Designer Loops - I Believe. They had a label called Fierce rullin diva in NYC. Then went on to form Mokum records and Party Animals in Holland in the Gabba and Hardcore days. Had another massive hit with Have you ever been mellow with Party Animals and various others.

house cd bought zis summer 20002 in ibiza...

Hi guys!some tunes zat gonna blow ur mind! :lol:
matinée group compilation vol 7
cds bought in ibiza summer 2002
el divino 2002..i'm dying to buy the 2003 edition relase summer 2003 :(
amnésia underground vol 2 only 4 a few track zat kick ass! :D but incredible tracks!
subliminal@pacha :confused:
matinée vol 6 cd1 kick ass! :D hypnotic house!
space 2002 :cry:
amnésia vol 5 :confused: only few tracks that kick ass!
i want to buy cd from spain but any link to advice me? :cry:

Have heard and have alot of the cd's y'all have mentioned and they really are all quality but have to say the 2 cd's that have been getting alot of air time in my flat have to be the big beach boutique, fatboyslim, brighton beach live album(that is the second brighton beach album by mr cook) and the second has to be a free cd i got with a music mag many moons ago called essential decade. both cd's just get better and better as you play them more and more. :eek:
The fatboy cd is just exploding with funky house and quality tunage, as is essential decade with its quality classics mixed with finesse ;) :lol:

Aaron said:
Barbie said:
Got Danny Tenaglia - Choices, listening to it at the moment and it's fab..........would definitely recommend it :)

Bought this today. Could not beleive it. My mate got his track into DT's choices album!!!!!

Superb album!

Is that a mix cd?

This week i'm mostly listening to:

City Rockers: Futurism & Futurism 2. Electro,Techno & Disco. A combination made in heaven.

Electro Trance: A cover cd from mixmag from last autumn. Mixed by Marco V. It does exactly what is says. very cool

As you can see, i'm big into electro right now.

Good call Peddy. love that cd. was also listening to steve lawler nubreed last night whilst playin the ps2. havnt listened to it in ages and had almost forgotten how quality it is 8)

d4l, i like especially disc 2...was it the last track with this female vocals singing (or almost screaming)? great one.

premile, my favorite tracks are 04 - Cloud Cuckoo and 10 - Golden arm...excellent cd to get away from it all...

Peddy said:
d4l, i like especially disc 2...was it the last track with this female vocals singing (or almost screaming)? great one.

premile, my favorite tracks are 04 - Cloud Cuckoo and 10 - Golden arm...excellent cd to get away from it all...

right on the money peddy, so sweeeeeeeeet, that whole disc just eats me up inside, sends the chills down my spine and everything inbetween!! :p :twisted: :p

Jacques Le cont - the new Fabric cd - awesome mixing - is it the best in the series? - the more I listen to it, the more I think so...

Back