What is the Guy/Girl Ratio In Ibiza ?

R

Roy

The thing is that most girls ( at the ones i know and their friends ) prefer Hop Hop rnb , garage etc .... so i was wondering if there are many girlies in Ibiza ? and where do most of them come from ?
I heard that there are barely scandinavians At Ibiza !

If you go to Judgement Sunday, Cream or Cocoon there will be 75% boys.
Harder music = more male audience. :evil:

If you go to spanish parties there will be 80% boys.
Spanish girls like music but they must stay at home. :(

Other parties for example Pure Pacha or We Love Sundays has better ratio. Still more male than female but just slightly.

And YES there isn't much Scandinavians. You can't buy holiday package to Ibiza from Scandinavia. But then those who come from Scandinavia are 100% pro clubbers 8)

Superstara said:

I don't think exactly the same. La Troya (spanish promoters from Amnesia) was in the beginning a gay party. Now it's very mixed and there are a lot of girls. I would say 40-45%.

Matinee is great but the girls ratio is pretty reduced though, maybe 30-35%.

I cannot rate other parties such as Balearic People or La Comunidad, but I'm sure they're not sausage fests.

if 35-40% is the Max amount of girls in a party so its not as worthwhile as i thought going to Ibiza in Summer.
I can see all the great DJS attending Ibiza in Summer also in Northern Europe within a car drive from where i Live.

I think i'll stick to Malia and Ayia Napa for the meanwhile unless there is something i dont know about Ibiza or if the ratio of girls inclines next summer.

I never understand why djs play so hard music, it is known that it makes the girls leave ! ( I also hate the harder genres of electronic music I love the PVD, Tiesto, Armin Melodies )

Believe it or not a lot of people don’t actually go to Ibiza to pull. The guy-girl ratio is the last thing on my mind when I’m there.

Roy said:
if 35-40% is the Max amount of girls in a party so its not as worthwhile as i thought going to Ibiza in Summer.
I can see all the great DJS attending Ibiza in Summer also in Northern Europe within a car drive from where i Live.

I think i'll stick to Malia and Ayia Napa for the meanwhile unless there is something i dont know about Ibiza or if the ratio of girls inclines next summer.

I never understand why djs play so hard music, it is known that it makes the girls leave ! ( I also hate the harder genres of electronic music I love the PVD, Tiesto, Armin Melodies )

:rolleyes:

Roy said:

Yeah you better just stick to Malia and Ayia Napa, those are much better than Ibiza and fit much more to your kinds <g> :confused:

NITEFLY said:
TigerVlc said:
sausage fests.

love this saying :lol:

I learnt that expression on here. Someone mentioned it. It's a funny expression. :p

As for what Roy said, it's a shame to see that there's people just worrying if there won't be enough girls in a place to pull. :rolleyes:

Anyone that hooks up in Ibiza is lucky, there were way more males than females everywhere I went. I was there for sea, sounds and sun, so it didnt matter much to me. Made you notice the ones you did see though...

TigerVlc said:
Superstara said:

I don't think exactly the same. La Troya (spanish promoters from Amnesia) was in the beginning a gay party. Now it's very mixed and there are a lot of girls. I would say 40-45%.

Where are the spanish girls then (if not at home)?
They go somewhere else? They don't like that kind of music? Or is it just too expensive?

I have been in many spanish nights and I like them. Usually there is better vibe than in british clubs. People are little bit older and they have better behaviour. And they look better ;)

But girls are missing :( At closing week every club had more spanish people than normally. I saw lots of boy groups having good time...and then I saw two spanish girls with their grandma at Space closing :oops:

Superstara said:
TigerVlc said:
Superstara said:

Where are the spanish girls then (if not at home)?
They go somewhere else? They don't like that kind of music? Or is it just too expensive?

I have been in many spanish nights and I like them. Usually there is better vibe than in british clubs. People are little bit older and they have better behaviour. And they look better ;)

But girls are missing :( At closing week every club had more spanish people than normally. I saw lots of boy groups having good time...and then I saw two spanish girls with their grandma at Space closing :oops:

It's first time I hear this about us, spanish girls. I heard that about italian girls but never about us. Us, the spanish girsl, in a night out, don't really care about boys, just to have fun. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Superstara said:
And YES there isn't much Scandinavians. You can't buy holiday package to Ibiza from Scandinavia. But then those who come from Scandinavia are 100% pro clubbers 8)

Yes we are :!: You can buy a holiday package from Denmark but it's no good and expensive :(

There's more to Ibiza than trying to pull a woman.

You're better off in Slagaluff, sorry Magaluf or somewhere equally as riveting.

Of course there is more to Ibiza than pulling women. I heard that the atmosphere and thrill in Ibiza is out of this world but still i dont want to hang out in a 80 percent male party, i also get excitement from women ( i think its quite normal dont u ? :) ) . Therefore when i go on vacattion abroad i like pulling women from other countries, i dont want to feel like i am in an all men Island although the Music and Atmosphere is Great.
The parties around where I live in Northern Europe also have a great Atmosphere and are not as expensive as the ibiza parties. ( and have a good ratio m/f)
Of course sometimes there are parties here which are expensive ( sensation , innercity etc.... ) but thats only one in a couple of months in contrary to ibiza where u spend 30-50 euros per Day !!! for a single party ! ( Not including the Alcohol ! )
I dont think it is worthwhile spending so much money for music and clubs and being surrounded mainly by males ! part of the fun in Holiday is pulling IMO !

K said:
Believe it or not a lot of people don’t actually go to Ibiza to pull. The guy-girl ratio is the last thing on my mind when I’m there.

I dont believe that many people out of the west end go to "pull"

Ibiza isnt about "shagfests" and "scores on the doors" with your mates....

Get yourself to Rhodes mate..... by the sounds of it you'll be beating the birds off with a big stick :rolleyes: !!!

I'm married and have been going to Ibiza for the last 14 years (mostly with my wife) and i have to agree that parties/clubs are much better with a 50/50 ratio.

As far as i can recall before the mid/early nineties boom there was a much better ratio. Although as an Island with a large gay following there have always been more men, but that only helps straight men to pull.

Back