What Ibiza club merchandise do you own?

I feel like I should have more merchandise than a bit of sand. :confused: I'd always rather spend my money on booze though. :( :p

Cream Vest (shrank in the wash!)
Rennasiance Vest
Pacha keyring
Space keyring
Lots of posters and flyers
Sand from salinas beach
Old spanish money from days before the euro

too much...

couple of Space t shirts and Pacha one's... even the kids ended up with a pacha t shirt on my return this year... and a very old del mar t shirt from 94 that I refuse to let Sarah throw away! oh and a reserved pacha table sign!

NITEFLY said:
pacha t shirts seem to be the ibizan equivalent of von dutch :lol:

I was thinking they seem to be the burberry equivalent but didnt want to say in case I got filled in :oops:

Space flag
Cadena Cien flag
Pacha poster with my name on it (now framed and on the wall) :oops: :oops:
El Div dog tag
Space t-shirt
Signed Carl Cox t-shirt
and a stack-load of kandi Ibiza posters...

DJ Soulman said:
3 of DJ Gee Moore's promo use only mix CDs from 2003 (not Bora Bora branded) I bought off him;
1) KFC2 by DJ Gee
2) Chunky Funky Mix by DJ Gee
3) Weekend Friends by DJ Gee
(during writing this I've dug them out and put them on...........aahhh instantly transported back to Bora Bora 8) )

How much did he charge you?

Buckley said:
DJ Soulman said:
3 of DJ Gee Moore's promo use only mix CDs from 2003 (not Bora Bora branded) I bought off him;
1) KFC2 by DJ Gee
2) Chunky Funky Mix by DJ Gee
3) Weekend Friends by DJ Gee
(during writing this I've dug them out and put them on...........aahhh instantly transported back to Bora Bora 8) )

How much did he charge you?
He said he normally charged 5 euros each but gave me the three for 10 euros. The KFC2 one is excellent chilled house, but, has a couple of needle jumps in the middle of it. :evil: It's on playing now. :D

fusion said:
1 big Amnesia wall flag
2 Amnesia shirts
1 Bora Bora shirt
1 Amnesia Keyring
A few posters of Ibiza clubs
A few Amnesia & Pacha stamps

That was back in July 2004. Ever since my Ibiza club mechandise collection upgraded itself big time, and what was ADDED to it ever since is:

1 Bora Bora shirt
1 Bora Bora flag
1 Bora Bora hat
2 Space shirts
1 Space keyring
1 Space flag
1 Space hat
1 Amnesia hand-held fan
1 Cream earing
3 DC10 shirts
1 DC10 energie-drink can
7 postcards of Ibiza clubs
A few posters of Ibiza clubs

I think i didn't forget anything.
Also take into consideration i'm back to Ibiza in less than 2 week, hence i'll expand this collection soon enough 8) :p

DJ Soulman said:
matt collins said:
Pacha poster with my name on it (now framed and on the wall) :oops: :oops:
Wow Matt! That's so cool, I'd do the same, can't ever see it happen tho :(

You should have seen the arguement I had with the bouncers when I pulled it off the wall in the club. No way it wasn't coming with me.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

i was pretty disappointed by the tshirts on offer when we were in ibiza last year...didnt buy any...the only decent ones i wouldve bought was a space one (design strangely was only on sale at the airport though & believe me i was in the space shops/in the club looking) but didnt have in my size...& the zoo project had good t-shirts, but again, couldnt find in my size.

ended up came back with a couple fridge magnets (space & pacha), some fans...(space, dc10,amnesia) & poster for the night at we love @ space we went too.

I got way too many accessories to mention.
Ones that i've collected during the 18 times i've been on the island.
You name it - I got it ... ! o_O

A small rock from Cala D'Hort.

OK, it's not club related but I think it's the only thing I've brought back.

I try and get a flyer from nights or bars that I have attended. Sometimes posters whilst on the island but these are harder to get back in one piece. I often pick up posters on ebay and have them framed professionally. Sad but true, my prize possessions are a 1998 Cream poster and a Manumission one. I have a saved search on ebay.

Back