What Ibiza club merchandise do you own?

Morbyd said:
Damn... I thought I was sooo original when I bought myself that Pacha t-shirt, but it appears everyone has one :rolleyes: :lol:

- Pacha t-shirt with black cherries instead of red
- white Release Yourself shirt
- various CDs
- Jet inflatable raft (OK, Jet's not a club but it's got Bora Bora)

j_love - The 2 t-shirts above cost exactly $39.86 each (I think they were 35 euros... keep in mind the exchange rate has gone up since June)

Yeah, I know... :confused: I was afraid of that... :cry:

Over the 4 years I've been to Ibiza some of the club stuff I've acquired:

Amnesia black t (worn so much it turned grey :( )
Amnesia black cap
David Guetta F*** me I'm famous cd
Cream poster 09/2001
Last years Space cd
Pacha keyring
El Divino lighter
Pacha cap
Various sampler cds

and...a blue Space fan given to me by some random Senor when we were traipsing around Ibiza town enroute to Space, back in Sept 2002 8)

wimpers said:
Manumission Tshirt & poster
Bora Bora Tshirt + DVD + Live mix of DJ GEE (unreleased)
Various promo-cards and a tea-pot of ibiza

Tea-pot :lol: :lol:

Thats one thing you can't get out there, a decent brew (they serve laguna instead :x ).

Cheers Drew, coming up with some imaginative threads lately! 8)

I have:
*a black Pacha tee with the cherries on the back
*blue tank from Bora Bora (SICK... a big red sun with silhouettes of hands in the air and a plane flying overhead :p)
*a bunch of various CD's... including a prized signed copy of Erick Morillo's Subliminal Sessions 3
*amazing yellow bikini and matching sarong... it has green pot leaves embroidered all over it :eek: :lol:
*beautiful silver cuff bracelet
*a few glorious posters from Amnesia, Space and Pacha.

KarlosHx... I am going to steal your idea... what an awesome thing to have... SAND from Bora Bora!! Though I am going to put it in a little pouch so I can sink my hand into it from time to time 8)

my collection includes

dc10 t shirt
space fan
spce poster
dc10 posters
pacha bag
pacha keyring
loads of cds

I got this phat shirt I bought at Space that has chineese animation on it ... everytime i wear it people are constantly complimenting me... I only wore it three times so far... just cause its hanged up in my room....I love that shirt...

I almost forgot...i wore it when i went to Space in Miami and everyone saw it cause it says Space but when u see that it says Ibiza...everyone was like damn your a real party head... ..nothing is like Ibiza Space...

Hmmm, lets think;

Pacha T-shirt, white with cherries on front, also a brown one with large white cherries on front & Since 1960
Space T-shirt, white
F*ck Me I'm Famous red T-shirt
Spanish Sidecar T-shirt
Couple of Cheers Bar T-shirts
various general el cheapo Ibiza T-shirts

Last years Bora Bora DVD (thought it was gonna be the last one at the time)

3 of DJ Gee Moore's promo use only mix CDs from 2003 (not Bora Bora branded) I bought off him;
1) KFC2 by DJ Gee
2) Chunky Funky Mix by DJ Gee
3) Weekend Friends by DJ Gee
(during writing this I've dug them out and put them on...........aahhh instantly transported back to Bora Bora 8) )

A Pacha brown paper carrier bag containing;
various receipts (inc Pacha drinks :oops: )
couple of business cards for record shops
a Tourist 2000 poster type map

Wow! Didn't realise I had so much stuff. :oops:

Damn! Those CDs are good, playing KFC2 now, haven't played them in ages...............must go back..............
Oh bollox! Think I'm gonna check the late deals :D ...........don't care if it's a flea pit just gotta be there :lol:

the only thing i've bought is a keyring of matinée group. i just LOVE their logo with the rising sun. and of course i love the party itself :twisted:

mambobirdette said:
Looks like Pacha merchandise is a favourite

I would have loved one of those wooden cherry necklaces the Pacha girls wore; something unique that you couldn't buy.

I settled for a nice Bora Bora fan (narrowly missed out on the bibs), a program for the Radio 1 - 10 Years in Ibiza celebration, and sand in my towels and on my flip flops.

Back