What Ibiza club merchandise do you own?

a distingwished PACHA lighter .... dis ting wish ed :confused:

or a PACHA girl will do just fine lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl

i own the menu chalkboard from fatsos restaurant i also own some gravel from amnesias car park and a beer pump from coastline i took all of these home in my suitcase without getting stopped at customs!

NITEFLY said:
i own the menu chalkboard from fatsos restaurant i also own some gravel from amnesias car park and a beer pump from coastline i took all of these home in my suitcase without getting stopped at customs!

Impressive little collection you got there :lol:

I got handed a Pacha fan by one of the dancers in the club which I still have.

I also bought the Bora Bora cd last season if that counts.

I was tempted to buy a Space T-shirt last summer when I was a bit the worse for wear (I'm sure this is how they make so much of their money!) but decided against it in the end. Sort of wish I had got it.

Clara said:
I was tempted to buy a Space T-shirt last summer when I was a bit the worse for wear (I'm sure this is how they make so much of their money!) but decided against it in the end. Sort of wish I had got it.

LOL, i think we've all done that

:lol:

It was quite nice from what I recall; sleeveless with a flower on the front, although it could have been absolutely vile!

a six foot judgement sunday banner being the biggest thing i've nicked from a club, did have a budweier 1 too but mate has nicked it!

I've got a pink Manumission vest that I've had for years, we've got a Pacha clock in our lounge, I've got a couple of Pacha key rings and in my time had loads of lighters, got an old Home@Space poster on the wall and I don't know if anyone can remember a few years back some artist did a limited number of pictures of Cafe del Mar, we've got that framed on the wall.

Also various CDs from over the years.

Barbie said:
I've got a pink Manumission vest that I've had for years, we've got a Pacha clock in our lounge, I've got a couple of Pacha key rings and in my time had loads of lighters, got an old Home@Space poster on the wall and I don't know if anyone can remember a few years back some artist did a limited number of pictures of Cafe del Mar, we've got that framed on the wall.

Also various CDs from over the years.

I knew i could rely on you Babs for a dumper collection ;)

We've got:

Space flag :p
Space vest (that's way too small :oops: )
Pacha t-shirts (as you do :lol: )
Pacha lighters :confused:
Most of the Dome CD's :p

Amnesia Sticker :eek: in my old helmet that I never use :lol:

But in my motorcycle I have a Formentera map sticker 8)

Bought one of those space flags last year.

Got a couple of t-shirts aswell: pacha n subliminal :)
oh n a pacha keyring which i lost :rolleyes: .

1 big Amnesia wall flag
2 Amnesia shirts
1 Bora Bora shirt
1 Amnesia Keyring
A few posters of Ibiza clubs
A few Amnesia & Pacha stamps

Back