what does 18-30s mean??

*Saffy* said:
If any little bug ger tries grabbing MY butt he will know about it !

This happened to me recently, not in Ibiza but at Cream in Liverpool. This young guy kept coming up behind me and my mate and sliming all over us and trying to cop a feel and when I told him to f*ck off his reply was "I'm only trying to be friendly" NO NEED!!!

Officially they will let you go on one when you are 16. The cut off age is 36 so all you folk under 36 who thought you could not go still have time yet. ;)

Im going on an 18 - 30's holiday in 25 days!

I only booked it as it was a really cheap last minute deal.

I wont be doing any of there dumb outings im gonna sort my own week out

most people ive spoke 2 who r doing 18 - 30's only book up as its cheap 8)

Scottish-Helen said:
*Saffy* said:
If any little bug ger tries grabbing MY butt he will know about it !

This happened to me recently, not in Ibiza but at Cream in Liverpool. This young guy kept coming up behind me and my mate and sliming all over us and trying to cop a feel and when I told him to f*ck off his reply was "I'm only trying to be friendly" NO NEED!!!

That so annoys me when blokes do that in clubs (and it's always the horrible ones too!)

There you are, minding your own business, trying to dance the night away, and some little prat tries to rub himself up against you and no matter how hard you try to move away, he keeps on following you until you stand beside a bloke you know.

I wish the bouncers noticed things like this. :rolleyes:

Back