What do you always buy for going to Ibiza

Hmm. I believe that as much as I believe those old stories of people putting smack or coke in E pills.

I can assure you H was laced into some bad batches of pills in the early '90s. Horrendous thing to do and put a swift end to my dabbling.

Thanks Jimmiz,

How about laptops? You guys bring those with you or just rely on the hand set devices while there?

I bring my laptop all the time in my knapsack. Just recently got a new one actually this year so that will be coming along. It's handy to have one for your hotel room to search for stuff easily (resto reviews, activities) and make Ibiza spotlight posts lol as opposed to using ur phone all time. Also I have traktor pro on it, so like playing some choons when in my room.

When do you leave?

I

I bring my laptop all the time in my knapsack. Just recently got a new one actually this year so that will be coming along. It's handy to have one for your hotel room to search for stuff easily (resto reviews, activities) and make Ibiza spotlight posts lol as opposed to using ur phone all time. Also I have traktor pro on it, so like playing some choons when in my room.

When do you leave?

I

I too have traktor and rekordbox on my laptop. I have access to some gear whilst there as well. That should be fun.

Im leaving on the 13th.............were you an active TA member?

Back