What do you always buy for going to Ibiza

i know fentanyl is a very strong opiate, no doctor would prescribe that to a healthy person anyway, i heard that in the usa they had loads of OD victims.
It's China/North Korea way of wiping out a generation of Americans. Mainly white as America is jailing all it's young black people..

Last edited:
It's happening JV a kid over here thought he bought a g Coke on the DW and it was fent. He died in bedroom age 16

Some kind of strange mix up or deliberate? There was a case ages ago of some folk buying 2cb-fly online and it turning out to be something else entirely. Few fatalities IIRC.

? some folk will sell anything to male a few quid! bastards

Im assuming the shopping is decent in ibiza town? I dont have much in terms of beach wear. If I decided not to pack what I do have, I could easily buy a bathing suit, towel and footwear for the beach at a reasonable price?

Im assuming the shopping is decent in ibiza town? I dont have much in terms of beach wear. If I decided not to pack what I do have, I could easily buy a bathing suit, towel and footwear for the beach at a reasonable price?
Of course, yes.
Even in Portinatx it's possible ?

Thanks Jimmiz,

How about laptops? You guys bring those with you or just rely on the hand set devices while there?

And for the sake of staying on topic in the last month I have bought the following for ibiza:

new motorcycle gloves
two new pairs of denim shorts
three new pairs of shoes
two dress shirts
a bunch of H&M basics (t's and tanks"
invisible socks
and a new set of ray bands ?

Last edited:
Thanks Jimmiz,

How about laptops? You guys bring those with you or just rely on the hand set devices while there?
I am not the good example, as I come by car with my laptop, but wifi is everywhere, so a smartphone is ok if you don't stay too long.

Back