What do you always buy for going to Ibiza

I always take a 24pack of Dafalgan with me to ibiza, i also got a pack of CO-Dafalgan aswell, these Codein containing ones i use for when i feel realy sheit when i wake up with a hangover in the a.m.

A few Temesta pills.

Next thing i wanna try to get is fentanyl

Why fentanyl if I may ask? Dangerous stuff right?

Yeah, I was thinking the same :oops:

Its savagely strong stuff, I don't think it is one that I would think about dabbling with.

A job I was on, a few years ago in central Africa, the pain relief issued to us and team medics had changed up from the normal morphine auto-injectors to these newer Fentanyl lollipop's from a company called Penthrox (I think).

The medical personnel with us were emphasising how ridiculously strong the stuff is compared to morphine.

I have a friend that is a paramedic and he tells me they see a lot of ODs back here in the UK with Fentanyl use, and other derivatives like Carfentanyl and Reminfentanyl etc ?

So unless you have suffered traumatic injuries that require monumental pain relief then I would seriously avoid this stuff ?

Yeah, I was thinking the same :oops:

Its savagely strong stuff, I don't think it is one that I would think about dabbling with.

A job I was on, a few years ago in central Africa, the pain relief issued to us and team medics had changed up from the normal morphine auto-injectors to these newer Fentanyl lollipop's from a company called Penthrox (I think).

The medical personnel with us were emphasising how ridiculously strong the stuff is compared to morphine.

I have a friend that is a paramedic and he tells me they see a lot of ODs back here in the UK with Fentanyl use, and other derivatives like Carfentanyl and Reminfentanyl etc ?

So unless you have suffered traumatic injuries that require monumental pain relief then I would seriously avoid this stuff ?
i know fentanyl is a very strong opiate, no doctor would prescribe that to a healthy person anyway, i heard that in the usa they had loads of OD victims.

A photo, purely for reference for anyone reading this, of what a fentanyl lollypop is and a circumstance where this drug can be used.

Used to administer pain relief at a controlled rate, due to its immense strength. Unlike the Morphine auto-injectors that literally blasted a set amount of morphine into an intramuscular area like your thigh/quad area, for example.

The photo is of course Senior Chief Petty Officer James Hatch in Afghanistan, which is an interesting and sad story to follow up if anyone is interested.

Fentanyl is an epidemic here in Canada. Lots of deaths here in toronto this year but its got a real strangle hold on our smaller communities, Not a lot of jobs, not a lot to do, over doses a daily occurrence.

I recently dated a girl who told me her last bf died of an over dose because they got in a fight, he went out with some friends to blow off some steam and get some coke, it had that shit in it and he died.

On a side note, my best friend died almost 20 years ago now (god rest your soul bud) from Oxy. Opiates are disgusting and super dangerous.

Last edited:
A photo, purely for reference for anyone reading this, of what a fentanyl lollypop is and a circumstance where this drug can be used.

Used to administer pain relief at a controlled rate, due to its immense strength. Unlike the Morphine auto-injectors that literally blasted a set amount of morphine into an intramuscular area like your thigh/quad area, for example.

The photo is of course Senior Chief Petty Officer James Hatch in Afghanistan, which is an interesting and sad story to follow up if anyone is interested.

View attachment 7541
what happened there?

Why not just but the empty casings on Amazon?

As echoed here, I don't think they care about empty casings but as precaution you can just bring regular vitamin supplements in casings, and empty them as need be. I've brought rolling papers over

I bring 5-HTP and B12 pills myself. Also, some new t-shirts with funny imprints on them

very strong opiate that is, no way i would take that.......

I don't get it- you were saying how you wanted to take it just earlier in your previous posts?

As @S.j.R. said, fentanyl is a major issue in Toronto, it's cut up into blow sometimes. But I haven't heard of this issue in Ibiza.

I don't get it- you were saying how you wanted to take it just earlier in your previous posts?

As @S.j.R. said, fentanyl is a major issue in Toronto, it's cut up into blow sometimes. But I haven't heard of this issue in Ibiza.

I havent touched the stuff in a REALLY long time (blow).......i dont enjoy it for one thing, and Ive seen first hand (way too much) the lives its destroyed. I just like my happy pills and my weed......the rest is a waste of time and money IMO

Speaking of things to bring to Ibiza......im gonna work on trying to get my vape pen (kush) cartridges on the plane.....cant imagine not being able to have reliable chronic on the isle.

I once smuggled GHB onto a plane to go to conference in miami (ages ago) I just added blue food colouring to it and poured it into a Listerine bottle and carefully reapplied the seal wrapping on the bottle :D

Back