What do you always buy for going to Ibiza

Folks, you'll be glad to know I found a perfect holiday vest in TK-Maxx today (not a place I've been in before!), plus another one for running. Well chuffed. :D Now I just need to order a new psychedelic t-shirt. ;)

Hmm, who the hell is going to care if you take few dozen empty food-supplement casings anywhere.
But you're not taking them anywhere, you're taking them to Ibiza... I think they can put 2&2 together... I guess best not to cause any unnecessary suspicion.

But you're not taking them anywhere, you're taking them to Ibiza... I think they can put 2&2 together... I guess best not to cause any unnecessary suspicion.
So how does this work? You get searched at the non-existent customs at the airport, who then note that you have a dozen or so empty capsules in your luggage. They then decide to set up a surveillance operation to follow you round the island on the off chance you're up to something surreptitious and they then bust you in a major sting operation for a gramme of something dodgy?

If I were into that sort of thing, I don't think even I'd be that paranoid!

So how does this work? You get searched at the non-existent customs at the airport, who then note that you have a dozen or so empty capsules in your luggage. They then decide to set up a surveillance operation to follow you round the island on the off chance you're up to something surreptitious and they then bust you in a major sting operation for a gramme of something dodgy?

If I were into that sort of thing, I don't think even I'd be that paranoid!
LOL, honestly I have no clue. Never thought about taking empty capsules before reading it here... ;)
However, I will say that nowadays nothing would surprise me in terms of "Big Brother is watching you". Perhaps not to the extent you describe, but I have no illusions that authorities know more about us and our habits than some of us would like.
But I think we're drifting off-topic here...

I take scales, baggies, 5-HTP (and I wouldn't think less about taking empty casings through with me). These things all have other uses other than narcotics. They sell them everywhere in Spain, the UK, throughout Europe. Taking them across borders is not going to get you in trouble guys!! They are completely legal.

You can take bongs through FFS ?

Christ, I'm imagining a poor dear being interrogated at customs for bringing foil and a teaspoon in her luggage!!

Im taking my helmet, not wearing the filthy shit infested head wear that comes with a moto rental :)

I take scales, baggies, 5-HTP (and I wouldn't think less about taking empty casings through with me). These things all have other uses other than narcotics. They sell them everywhere in Spain, the UK, throughout Europe. Taking them across borders is not going to get you in trouble guys!! They are completely legal.

You can take bongs through FFS ?

Christ, I'm imagining a poor dear being interrogated at customs for bringing foil and a teaspoon in her luggage!!

Love to see what sort of search you'd be put through if a US customs officer found that lot in your luggage ! Things might change after Brexit when the green labels end, we'll see !

Back